ALCS Gm 3

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by djimaplon, Oct 18, 2010.

1. djimaplon

djimaplon 250+ Posts

2. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

Francour starts in RF instead of Murph...argh

3. sblazer

sblazer 500+ Posts

i am ridiculously nervous right now...

4. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

our 2 superstars are the difference right now. Petttite is throwing a lot of pitches, we'll be in that bullpen by the 7th if this keeps up. Since they have just one lefty in the pen I'm liking this a lot

5. Dewbrewer

Dewbrewer 500+ Posts

Eat that Swisher!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! [​IMG]

6. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

Yep, looks like we have to cross our fingers Cliff can get thru 8 w/ all the pitches thrown....then hand the ball to Nefti to close it out

Wonder how much Pettite has left? 100 pitches thru 6, he's out for the 7th....we NEED some runs here

7. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

Cliff is stinkin' awesome. Hard to believe a Ranger is doing this in Yankee Stadium

If he can get thru the 8th clean, the top of the order is up in the 9th. Hard decision to make if his count is up to 120+. Keep him in, or bring in the kid

8. sblazer

sblazer 500+ Posts

bret gardner scares the hell out of me....

9. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

Geazus, I just saw something that scared ME....Oliver warming up in the f'ing pen.

Keep dealing Cliff, PLEASE

10. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

Hell Yes! Cliff gets thru the 8th. No need for Ollie. This game belongs to Cliff and Nefti. C'mon guys, 3 more outs

11. Dewbrewer

Dewbrewer 500+ Posts

That was surgical!!! Way to go Cliff!!! [​IMG]

12. launceston

launceston 250+ Posts

I say leave Cliff in there. He doesn't look like he's lost a thing at 121 pitches.

13. launceston

launceston 250+ Posts

Hell yes, some insurance! Keep it going boys!

14. launceston

launceston 250+ Posts

O.K., I feel safe for Cliff to call it a night now! Way to go Rangers!

15. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

Ron Ellis used to have a thoroughbred named Atswhati'mtalkinabout. Describes my emotion right now at 6-0 [​IMG]

16. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

So weird, just Fri nite on the YES network the Yank announcers (and a coupla players) were stating the series was all but over, that no team could/ would come back from blowing a 5-1 run lead in the 8th....Wonder how the Yanks feel now?

CC might have to pitch tomorrow to try and stop the bleeding. Sure would be great to have BigGame thro a good one

17. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

Got home in the 7th and what a treat!! I was monitoring the game via iphone and MLB.com as best I could while teaching my class. This 9th is the stuff dreams are made of.

18. sblazer

sblazer 500+ Posts

pretty fun top of 9th. now i dont have to 2nd guess anyone about bring back cliff or sending in neftali....

19. Dude

Dude 1,000+ Posts

Good night Yankee fans, go on home.

20. OrangeBull

OrangeBull 100+ Posts

21. djimaplon

djimaplon 250+ Posts

Loved the flyover shot of the nearly empty Yankee Stadium going into bottom of the 9th.