Alonzo back to Renault in '08

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by pescado_rojo, Dec 10, 2007.

1. pescado_rojo

pescado_rojo 25+ Posts

Paired with Piquet Jr.

link

2. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

I like how Renault wasn't hit with any penalty whatsoever by WMSC last week after the engineers were caught with the blueprints for the ENTIRE McLaren '07 [​IMG]

3. Napoleon

Napoleon 2,500+ Posts

I like how Alonso is going to make $51.3 MILLION per year!! [​IMG]

WOW, I'd like to make that in a LIFETIME!!

[​IMG]

4. mandingo

mandingo 2,500+ Posts

I knew they were cutting loose Fisi, but I'm kinda shocked to see Kovaleinen go. Wonder where he'll land. Big talent. Rather see him stay than Piquet Jr.

5. Napoleon

Napoleon 2,500+ Posts

mandingo seems to know his stuff. [​IMG]

Of course, since I don't know jack, it could all be fluff and I'd still be impressed. But it sounds too detailed to be completely made up and he didn't mention the "flux capacitor", so no red flags went up.

[​IMG]

6. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

In reply to:

7. mandingo

mandingo 2,500+ Posts

8. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

I have no Hamilton glasses. Coming into this season Alonso was pretty much my fav driver post-Senna, having followed him up through the ladders and through Minardi to Renault. You have been a fanboy from day 1 though and defend Alonso accordingly.

9. mandingo

mandingo 2,500+ Posts

10. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

11. mandingo

mandingo 2,500+ Posts

12. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

yea, Lewis sig for 5 months vs. alonso since he was WDC. sure.

13. mandingo

mandingo 2,500+ Posts

14. YChang

YChang 500+ Posts

it's like watching a rally in tennis with you two

15. mandingo

mandingo 2,500+ Posts

Yeah...I know.

I've had enough of this foolishness. I got sucked in by the troll. My mistake.

I'm gonna go do something more rewarding and fun...like cleaning the leaves out of my gutters or getting a root canal.

...or discussing religion or politics with someone who can respond with more logic and set aside their biases at least a little....like my wife...or my cat....or my 2 year old.

16. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

17. vy10

vy10 < 25 Posts

f00, nice hole you've dug yourself, there.

those reports did nothing to support your claims, but everything to support his. thanks for posting the links. as for addressing facts, it seems that's what he did with his first 2 posts.

18. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

19. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Jim Clark and Jackie Stewart would whip both those guys...while driving inverted.

20. vy10

vy10 < 25 Posts

maybe you wouldn't have to beat your head against the wall so much if you weren't quoting out of context. you seem to be confusing volume and sensitivity. here's the whole passage:

21. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

22. vy10

vy10 < 25 Posts

23. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts