ALS victim

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by stina, Jun 23, 2010.

1. stina

stina 100+ Posts

I have a lovely friend who used to sing with me in church choir. She is in the final stages of ALS a.k.a. Lou Gehrig's disease. This week the port through which they feed and medicate her came loose. They took her to the emergency room and installed a temporary one. It hurt. A lot. They will have to go back in next week to fix it. Because of the disease they cannot anesthetize her. She also can no longer scream. Imagine having what is in essence a surgical procedure with no anesthesia and not being physically able to scream. Please pray for Jean Ann.

2. bevosayshi

bevosayshi 250+ Posts

Prayers for you and your friend. I just lost a classmate of mine (Debra Ann) this past weekend to ALS. She was only 41. The positive is that she touched many lives around her and she's no longer suffering. God bless you both.

[​IMG]

3. bevosayshi

bevosayshi 250+ Posts

Prayers to you and your friend. IA classmate of mine passed away just this past weekend to ALS....she was 41 (Debra Ann). Cherish all moments.

[​IMG]

4. bevosayshi

bevosayshi 250+ Posts

Prayers to you and your friend. A past classmate of mine passed away just this past weekend from ALS (Debra Ann). Cherish all moments.

[​IMG]