Alumni game

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by AustinBat, Feb 7, 2014.

1. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

I was told that there was an Alumni game on Saturday at 2. Can anyone confirm this?

2. overseasbbfan1

overseasbbfan1 1,000+ Posts

That doesn't sound right since the Horns have a game the next day. Plus there's nothing on the schedule, or list of upcoming events. Maybe you clicked the wrong forum and are asking about the Baseball alumni game that happened last Saturday? If so there are several articles (recap, video) posted on Texassports about this.

3. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Okay, I have confirmed the alumni game is at 2 pm at the FEC. [​IMG] Wonder who will be playing?

4. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

Each other, I think!

5. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

I hope Jamie Carey is able to make it as well as the Nash sisters. Wonder if anyone on the staff will play.

6. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

Can anyone attend? What entrance do we use?

7. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

As far as I know, anyone can go. I am going in by the back where we go in for practice. If it's the wrong one, they should know where to go.

8. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

Is that the entrance down the ramp just to the north of lot 108?

9. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

think so. It's where the coaches park and where the TV trailers for the LHN are. It's down the stairs just to the east of the Cooley Pavilion when you are directly facing Cooley from Lot 108.

10. overseasbbfan1

Thanks for finding out the info on the game, Babhorn; seems like they might have put out a little info about it somewhere. Even if it's pretty informal, sounds like something longtime fans would be interested in. Look forward to hearing who all was there.

11. jusme828

jusme828 2,500+ Posts

Did anyone see any recruits today? According to Coach A's twitter, someone committed today. Wonder who?

12. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

alumni game photo gallery

It was great seeing all of them even though I didn't recognize but a couple. Ebay (Erneisha Bailey) was great as was Danielle Vigilione and Lyssa McBride showed she hadn't lost her touch from BTA. All of them were as competitive as when they played. That hasn't changed.

13. overseasbbfan1

The photos were fantastic, and I was surprised just how many I recognized. Well, once their names were confirmed in the photo gallery anyway [​IMG] . It sure looks like everyone was having a great time; love that Bev Williams smile!

14. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

So, no Clarissa Davis? Hmmmn . . .

15. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

Amie Smith Bradley said they didn't publicize it because they weren't sure how many exes would come, but that it was so much fun that they plan to do it again next year! [​IMG] BTW, Amie has 5 cute kids!

16. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

and we knew there would be a video.

17. DINO22

DINO22 1,000+ Posts

Good Video.