Amazing Race

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by matt8209, Feb 22, 2010.

1. matt8209

matt8209 100+ Posts

This season has to have the most stupid teams of all time. Provides good entertainment, but good God are they dumb.

2. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

irrating on top of it, this season maybe one that I take off.

3. Longhorny630

Longhorny630 1,000+ Posts

I'm not too annoyed by them, outside of the lesbian couple and the upbeat grandma (who is now gone). I think it's funny the cowboys are leading right now, the rest of the couples are more funny than they are annoying.

4. Bayerithe

Bayerithe 1,000+ Posts

The south carolina chick is still hot [​IMG] The girl from Big Brother ain't too shabby either

5. rreading

rreading 100+ Posts

Even though they're sooners, I find the cowboys amusing. The lesbians are annoying, but I'm loving the spectacle that is Miss South Carolina. Hot, but boy does she still look dumb. BTW - can you imagine the casting directors reviewing applications getting to hers...Hmmm, she was a Miss South Carolina...oh, THAT Miss South Carolina!...book her!

6. bierce

bierce 1,000+ Posts

Does it top her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel?

7. Longhorny630

Longhorny630 1,000+ Posts

C'mon swimsuit roadblock, c'mon swimsuit roadblock

also, her boyfriend's name is Brent Horne. Damn, I'd be Horne too if I was dating her

8. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

If you think she is dumb you should listen to her boyfriend.

The good thing is that they get each other and think the other is smart!!!!!

9. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Just another POS show...worthless.

10. matt8209

matt8209 100+ Posts

The cowboys are stupid. Exchanging their US Currency for Brazilian when they were heading to Chile?

11. rreading

rreading 100+ Posts

You're right, Matt; that was a complete bonehead move...but what do you expect - they're sooners. They seem like likeable goofs though.

And, yeah, it's reality TV; but it's a lot more entertaining than watching a quiz show or, for that matter, a bunch of crappy singers trying to show that they need to get a record contract to record crappy music. FWIW.