Amber Ramirez to Ok. St.

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by hoopsalot, Oct 26, 2014.

1. hoopsalot

hoopsalot 500+ Posts

Per Prospects Nation Twitter.

2. Seattle4UT

Seattle4UT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG] good luck to her. The Pokes got a good one.

3. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Lots of 2016 kids from Texas are staying in the Big 12. Good for the conference overall.

We saw that Amber was visiting Texas during the Iowa State weekend, but no way of knowing if she was offered, or just liked OSU better. We were recruiting her, obviously, but I just wasn't sure we'd be taking PG in 2016 (perhaps that decision won't come until the Spring).

I assume 2015 Lashann Higgs will play a lot at PG in order to get her Atkins, and Hosey on the floor together for a "big" backcourt. With PGs McCarty and Foman already part of the 2014 class and probably too small to play SG, that's 3 point guards on the roster, and only one who has the size to be a combo guard..

Time will tell what this staff has in store for its 2016 class.

4. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

I really wanted to see Amber in burnt orange. The good thing is that we will be able to see her at least twice a year, same as Peyton Little and Nancy Mulkey.

The Big 12 is loading up on outstanding PGs. Guard play should be fun to watch in the next few years.

5. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Since Amber recently re-opened her recruitment, thought I'd bump this is up for those wondering how things went down when she committed to OSU.