'ambient comfort' pillows (holofiber)

Discussion in 'Horn Depot' started by tropheus, Jun 12, 2007.

1. tropheus

tropheus 1,000+ Posts

anyone have experience with these pillows and mattress pads? nanotechnology in the pillow helps increase bloodox levels. It appears to be scientifically proven. I'm especially interested in anyone's experience with these in conjunction with sleep apnea.

thanks.

www.holofiber.com/howitworks.php

2. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

I invest a lot of money into sleeping and I've had mine about a week. I got two different kinds, this one and another pillow that was 800 fill that cost me about $90. Let me sleep on them a little more and I'll get back to you because I haven't been able to sleep a lot lately due to life getting in the way. But I gotta say, I do love both of them. If you like to sleep, I suggest you get one especially if you workout. For some reason, just resting on it after workouts feels better than the $90 pillow; my body cools down better which is what I think they advertise with this ambient pillow.

3. tropheus

tropheus 1,000+ Posts

thanks. I want it for one reason -- last time I particpiated in a sleep study, my bloodox level was 87-89% due to sleep apnea. My recollection was that normal adults should be around 94-95%. The lower levels can have long term effects on organs, tissue, the heart, the brain, etc., etc. So, if this thing really does bump up oxygen levels in the body, then by all means, I want it!

If people like me feel noticably better in the mornings, that's an added benefit too!

Let me know how it goes.