America is lost...

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Sheldon Cooper, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It would go away, but to do this, you have to have balls too big to fit through the door of most Fortune 200 companies.

2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And that's where this is heading. A lot of this **** is against the law, and eventually an employee or denied employ is going to get pissed off (either because of it or because of something else) and sue. This will be tested in court.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Please explain. Why would someone be outraged at a lie published by the media, other than outraged against the lie itself?

4. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

It's telling and bizarre that a single person like Kendi has such a lock on diversity training. Is there really not a second authority that companies can hire for this topic?

I'm curious to see when Kendi would want MLK Jr statues to come down. After all, living in a nation where people are not judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character does not lead to allocation according to the percentage of each race.

It's in the another thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

He should back taking down MLK's and replacing it with a statue of Richard Spencer. Kendi's views are closer to Spencer's than to King's.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

I’ve already posted the US Code on a company message board. The response was “Iatrogenic, we saw your post. About 14 lawyers have reviewed and cleared this program”. My response: “You know, two lawyers walk into court everyday in courtrooms all over the country thinking they
    are right, and half of them leave as losers. How about we just treat everyone as individuals.”

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I'd also guaran-damn-tee you that many of those lawyers are "clearing" the program not based on what's legal but on what's easy to clear. Any lawyer who craps on it will likely be called a killjoy at best and a closet racist at worst. If he clears it, he only loses if his particular company gets sued, and if that happens, he can always shift the blame by saying the judge and/or jury was racist.

And depending on the specifics, it isn't as though it's hard to argue that parts of it are legal. Affirmative action case law is a ****-show. It's all over the map, and if you try to force everything into that category, you could probably draft a legal memorandum that argues that it's legal. The problem is that if you get into the weeds, you can see that much of it is not. At a minimum, it's very, very high risk in court if you don't have an extremely liberal judge.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

You and I both know - as does Kendi - that disrespecting MLK Jr would get Kendi canceled faster than a conservative in San Francisco.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Right now, yes. In 20 years, I don't think so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

My original question was when not if Kendi wants MLK Jr taken down. Twenty years is a good guess. I wonder if that's when blacks split to Democrat/Republican or if they nearly all go Kendi Democrat...

11. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

High school teacher says telling students to behave in class is 'white supremacy'

If I were a black man I'd tell all white Liberals to STFU and stop pretending they are helping.

This teacher is pathologically affected and is the primary reason CRT should never be taught in schools. White teachers will wield it as a weapon to levels of absolute abuse against white children.

Here's another white teacher who has gone over the edge:

Oregon teacher removes American flag from classroom, says it 'stands for violence and menace and intolerance'

Minorities are not the problem. It is the white Liberal teacher that is the problem.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  13. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I am a bystander

The culture fights for a future
    I will not be a part of
    It's true, some just want me to die
    No matter the truth, I'm to blame
    for every horror of the past
    And the horrors to come

I didn't know I had such power

Negative energy flowing silently
    upon the streets of hell
    Or the ones where we shop
    Daring to smile and want
    nice things we thought we earned

But we didn't earn it
    Somehow it was a gift
    But the package had a lock

The key was my ambition

One generation removed
    I just missed it
    I wasn't the one,
    born on an island,
    poor, without a father

No, I had the nerve to be born
    after the island's dreams crashed
    into the mainland and suddenly,
    I became the oppressor...

Because I look like one

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  15. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

It is absolutely insane. These people are so indoctrinated that their brains are gone. Obsessiveness has been normalized.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  17. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  18. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Not going backwards, nope.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

This kind of thing is unreal to me. This is a public university blatantly engaging in race discrimination. Again, just imagine a public university having an all-white housing area (even if it's optional).

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

They are establishing a non-diverse area to celebrate diversity. How quaint. Next, they'll have "blacks only" restrooms, drinking fountains and restaurants. If they keep going, they can regress all the way back to blacks picking cotton, singing negro spirituals, and being tied to the whipping post.

Nothing like regressing to pre-civilization tribal divisions.

• Agree Agree x 8
  21. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And I highly suspect that this has a lot more to do with bragging rights for pretentious white leftists at cocktail parties than anything else.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  22. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Wonder what Thurgood Marshall would think about this...

So what is the psyche assumption going on here? Are black people insecure? Enraged?

You know, if you want to be with your own people then just hang out with them in your dorm or apartment. I dwasn't a big fan of all the rich boy, smirking, frat rat prepsters at Trinity and I didn't hang out with them. But I wasn't so traumatized that I didn't even want to see them.

I guess they think they need a break from white people, but that smacks of an obsession that is self-inflicted.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  23. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Have to separate the new proletariat from their oppressors. It is only for compassion's sake.

• Like Like x 1
  24. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

A default judgment. Hardly the same as a trial decision on merits.

26. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

27. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

• Agree Agree x 3
  28. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

The continued dumbing down of America:

Should there be special programs for gifted students?

This is Liberalism and this article was written by a zealot. They HATE white people. That is the basis of this attack on providing SOMETHING for high performers in public schools.

• Like Like x 2
  29. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Hot Hot x 1
  30. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts