Andre Ware, RG3...

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by 2003TexasGrad, Nov 10, 2012.

1. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Johnny Manziel!

Them are some killer safeties!

I know. VY and Colt turned out great. You cant win them all. Gilbert was the best player in the country and everyone else wanted him too. But man it stings watching Manziel light it up every week. Congrats aggies.

2. georgecostanza

georgecostanza NBHorn7’s Protégé

The kids a bit of a douche. So is Andre Ware for that matter. I prefer to have as few douchy players as possible on my team, especially at quarterback.

3. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

GeorgeCostanza - please tell us that's not a serious comment....

4. georgecostanza

georgecostanza NBHorn7’s Protégé

Somewhat, yeah.

Link

1. Hang out with racist butthole
    2. Get into fist fight
    3. Carry two fake driver licenses (What for? Best thing I can think of is for buying alcohol. Even if he isn't, it's still illegal to have.)
    4. Give fake ID to a police officer

Are these not the actions of a douche?

5. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

3* by both Rivals and Scout. We weren't the only ones that missed on this guy. Somehow we gottta get some more diamnonds in the ruff.

6. WestGAHorn

WestGAHorn 500+ Posts

Hindsight is 20/20. It's easy to talk about who we should have recruited after the fact. Several schools took a pass on him, just as several took a pass on Colt.

7. FireRC

FireRC 500+ Posts

JFF appears to be a douche bag. That's okay, he's our douche bag that just helped us beat the #1 team in the country.

Off to drink some more.

8. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Kirk Bohls thinks Manziel might be the Heisman front runner. And he said that before the Alabama game.

Not that a lot of people around here really care what he thinks. [​IMG]

9. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Not a lot of people around here like to hear an honest opinion from someone who doesn't drink the kool-aid.

10. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

I find it shocking at looking at all the players out there who are getting named to all-America lists every year, and Texas didn't even OFFER most of them. We need to get our crap together - it's no wonder our program is in the dumper!

11. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Speaking of "safeties that weren't", no list would be complete without Marshal Faulk, who went to SDSU because that was the only school that pormised him a shot at RB.

12. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

13. addicted to Horn

addicted to Horn 1,000+ Posts

Manziel has the benefit of one of the best o-lines in the country. A&M's previous coach got that position right, and the current team is benefitting from the line play. Once this line goes, it will be interesting to see if A&M can match their current success.

14. Bevo Incognito

Bevo Incognito 5,000+ Posts

David Ash was 25-31 for 364 and two TDs yesterday.

He's currently the 9th ranked QB in the nation:

The Link

15. FireRC

FireRC 500+ Posts

16. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

17. Bevo Incognito

Bevo Incognito 5,000+ Posts