Annual thread: Who has received their tickets?

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by mchammer, Sep 4, 2020.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Got mine last night.

2. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

yesterday email

• Like Like x 1
  3. PecosBill

PecosBill 1,000+ Posts

Parking passes in the mail today.

4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Mine came too. I forgot those were coming via snail mail.

5. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

I predict this whole digital ticketing thing is going to be a complete shiite show and a lot of angry people are going to be stuck outside DKR come next Saturday. I got the email - it has no instructions on what to do. I had to go to texasports.com and find the mobile app faq page to find the app instructions. Then when I put the app on my phone, my tickets are not there like the instructions said they would be. If I go to the email, and try to download the tickets to my phone, it's trying to put them into a google pay wallet, which none of the instructions mention AT ALL. How many apps do I have to have to make this crap work? Why are my tickets not in my account on my phone? I'm gonna have to call UT on Monday morning but I bet it will take me all day to get someone, if even then, because I bet I ain't the only one having this problem. They rush this crap out 1 week before gameday, they are going to have problems.

6. seb44

seb44 250+ Posts

I had to download my baseball tickets into my apple wallet. I would usually take a screen shot of the tickets before I went in and would let them scan the photo.

If somebody was using the other ticket I would text them a picture of their ticket.
    Once I got past the feeling of not having an actual ticket in my hand it wasn't to bad.

7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

You need to log-in to your Longhorn foundation account to download tickets to the longhorn app. Then you can download into the wallet.

8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Correct, the instructions were ******.

9. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Monday is Labor Day. Wait till Tuesday. Beforehand login to foundation on your phone.