Another Obama Scandal

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Hookem123, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

The most transparent president ever is covering up again. This time he's hiding donations from his overseas friends and relatives.

The Link

2. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Um yeah! The Washington Examiner quoting anonymous sources about untraceable donations. Wow. That's like the Trifecta of Immaculate Credibility! Obama is going down for sure on this one.

3. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

There you have it, debunked again, Baghdad Bob even said so.

4. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

I hear he blew up the Hindenburg as well. Well, do you know anybody who can say for sure he wasn't in New Jersey that day? And don't tell me he wasn't born yet, we all know that birth certificate is a fake.

5. WashU-Horn

WashU-Horn 500+ Posts

The fact that Breitbart broke* this is a clear sign that it is made up BS by the desperate right.

*by broke I mean invented as Breitbart usually does.

6. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

7. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

8. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

My question is why wouldn't BO use simple security measures to assure even the smallest donation is from someone legally able to donate.
    The process is simple.
    Why risk taking donations from foreigners who can not donate legally?

10. Bevo Incognito

Bevo Incognito 5,000+ Posts

11. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

12. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

BI??
    Seriously?
    THAT is your test?
    That if Romney isn't doing it you are Ok with BO not doing it?
    Wouldn't you want your guy to be above board especially if there was an easy way to comply?
    Oh I forgot You are a Libertarian. [​IMG]

13. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

This just gets better and better. ABC is still sitting on the story per Obama campaign request.

The Link

14. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

So a conservative blogger made up an identity and doanted to BO
    It was accepted.
    Only BOA rejected it NOT BO
    this happened also in 08 and was verified. But media couldn't be bothered to cover it

here is link, explains it allThe Link

so Bo did the same thing in 08 and is doing it again
    and all supporters like BI< the <cough cough> Libertarian can ask is if Romney is doing it.
    According the the link the answer is NO
    wonder of BI the < cough cough> Libertarian will denounce BO for doing something illegal?
    any guesses/

15. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

In Reply to
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

In reply to:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Um yeah! The Washington Examiner quoting anonymous sources about untraceable donations. Wow. That's like the Trifecta of Immaculate Credibility! Obama is going down for sure on this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't look now, but this story was being reported on Fox and Friends this morning.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Et Tu Fox and Friends?

16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Since Redstate has posted what happened with proof and in fact proof was also posted back in 08 when Bo did it then as well
    this makes it harder for supporters to try to pretend it has not happened.

17. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

What I'm understanding is there is a verification code on all credit cards that are suppose to be checked that can tell if those donations come from other countries. All candidates request this. Hilklary had it, Romney, Joe Biden, really all have. It's a requirement to prove your policing yourself. Obama intentionally doesn't have it so he can play dumb to where the donor is sending it from. Another red flag is it was set up to give amounts such as $3 all the way up to $190. What campaign won't allow a donor on a website to give more than $190? It doesn't have to be reported if $200 or over. $1 billion dollars later he has way too many donations for under $200. It's at obama.com and is ran by someone (don't know his name) that has a history of criminal acgtivity. Obama is so corrupt it's not even funny anymore. This is the kind of things America is seeing through and just one more reason they aren't voting for him.

18. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

19. BrothaHorn

BrothaHorn 1,000+ Posts

If you're not hiding anything, why not use the security code? Perception is reality and the perception is that Obama is skirting the rules. Of course, this happened 4 years ago, and voters didn't care. But that might have been because of McCain.

We'll see how it plays with Mittens in the race.

20. Leftwith

Leftwith 500+ Posts

Is WashU Horn for real? [​IMG]

21. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

Instead of fake "scandals", here is a guy who is himself a scandal:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. hornpharmd

hornpharmd 5,000+ Posts

23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet