ANTIFA.....what do you know about them???

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by TEXnSEATTLE, Jun 26, 2020.

1. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

Yesterday, Jerry-got-to-love-this-guy-NADLER said on the floor of Congress that ANTIFA was imaginary.....yes, IMAGINARY....

your thoughts?
    what do you know about ANTIFA?
    have you seen their mugshots???
    [​IMG]

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  2. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Jerry Nadler is hallucinating.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

HIS words speak to the "plans" of the DEMOCRATIC party!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Honestly, that group looks like the anti-social group of losers that they truly are. Human cockroaches.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

having grown up in Houston, we had cockroaches as big as our WEINER DOG....and I resent your analogy....never thought of my cockroach buddies as being PERFECTLY EVIL with a larger amount of "DUMB as 'F"" thrown in.....just say'n....

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Top Row from left to right: 1. Ridden hard and put up wet. 2. Pass the joint bro. 3. Sells BJs in an alley just off Pioneer Square in Seattle for $20 a pop. 4. Charles Manson’s grandson.

Bottom Row from left to right: 1. Just out of juvenile jail for skinning cats alive. 2. Pissed at the world because she can’t see her grandkids after she gave them meth. 3. Sent by the CCP to stir up trouble in the USA. 4. Walks the streets asking for $ and mumbling to herself about the cheerleaders and pretty girls back in high school.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

$12.50 "Covid special" available...

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

It's like you know each of them on a deep personal level.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

what picture cannot convey is that EACH AND EVERY ONE is a rocket scientist (in their spare time)....listen to interviews of these folks....

you immediately come to the conclusion that their looks is ALL they have going for them....

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

The white dude is spouting lies and NBC never questions any of them

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill 2,500+ Posts

BS He is a liar, he is protecting criminals for the gain of his political aspirations.

The left is a den of criminals.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

With more than one virus as a bonus.

13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Definitely not communist:

D3D8458B-80ED-4379-8C70-6374FD7FA353.jpeg

14. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

The Spanish Civil War. One group of sorry scumbags fighting another group of sorry scumbags.

Franco was at least smart enough to stay out of WW2 and then to team up with us the Cold War.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  15. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Pretty much every war.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

So this week Antifa tried to take over Portland like they did Seattle. Portland has let them run rampant for years, so why not, right? Well Portland said enough is enough maybe.

There is video of police beating Antifa, which is great. Antifa has shown themselves to once again be Communists and would-be murderers.

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  17. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  18. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

I don't know much about them other than their group name is a short form for "anti-fascist". It is a leftist, anti-racist group that works with other groups that monitor and track the activities of local neo-nazis and white supremacist groups. The President also wants them listed as a terrorist group. That's all I know about them.

19. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

20. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

21. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Now wait a cotton picking minute, Nadler says they are a myth. I mean come on, who ya gonna believe here.

• Hot Hot x 1
  22. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Exactly. Nadler is always on the level.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

He’s on the level of the average coffee table. Have you seen that little runt of a man? Talk about little man syndrome.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. CedarParkFan

CedarParkFan 1,000+ Posts

You said "cotton picking." I see sensitivity training in your future.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Wondered when that would come up Cedar. All my Southern raisin’ is suspect. What a mess my momma and kinfolks have put upon me. I’m privileged and disadvantaged all at once.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  26. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Should have said ‘pea pickin’.

27. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Antifa is not made up. However, it's much less organized than the extremist groups on the other end of the spectrum and much less "lethal". I still think the arrests on the right end of the spectrum outweigh the arrests on the left over the last few months.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  28. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Hook me up with some antifa arrest links? I mean there have been some but not many. The google search "antifa arrest" doesn't get much.

29. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Okay, post the statistics. It would be good to see them. Also post "lethality" statistics.

• Like Like x 1
  30. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Just look above in the previous posts. They're antifa. We had antifa take over Seattle. When people are arrested the media doesn't say "antifa" "or left wing extremists". That's why they're not on Google. Seriously, Bubba how many times have you seen the words "right wing extremists" vs "left wing extremists" in the media? You rarely hear the word "left wing extremists" to describe hard left agitators, just the right. Who do you think has been burning and rioting? Antifa and BLM.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020