ANTIFA.....what do you know about them???

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by TEXnSEATTLE, Jun 26, 2020.

1. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

No kidding Garmel, I watched some local news while i was in Tenn during the riots and all I heard was Right wing extremists over and over. True? I highly doubt it, but that was the description.

2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

1. They are serious enough to be mentioned by our president in an address to the nation as a "terrorist" organization and they are the title of this thread.
    2. I guarantee you that any actual ANTIFA arrest would be announced loudly by law enforcement and amplified by the right wing media establishment that you guys all click on first thing in the morning.
    3. Wesly Somers. Google him. He ain't Antifa. I think he's a wannabee 3%. He burned the Nashville courthouse. There have been more boogaloo arrests and I still want to know who that white guy was who started the destruction in Minneapolis.
    4. I'll circle back on this in a bit but I've yet to see more than three people arrested that were "antifa" - that whole Seattle dumpster fire notwithstanding.

3. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Right wing establishments have been pushing the antifa and the BLM stuff. Those posts above us are antifa members. You can bet on it. If I watched the MSM exclusively I would also think like you do. The media continually behaves like an DNC spokesman. Btw, I hope you're not buying into this new Russian angle that the media is pushing.

4. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

5. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Angle? If it's what you say, I love it. If it's what you say I LOVE IT! Especially later in the summer | Make a Meme

I mean has the collusion ever stopped?

I will like to see the actual evidence that they were briefed on that. It was likely in the PDB but it didn't contain a picture or a quote about how well liked he was so he didn't see it.

6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

If you actually believe in collusion, then congrats. You have become an MSM bot. :p
    The media is playing you for a fool and you need to wake up to see what's going on.

7. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

And if you don't believe it you are ignoring the actual, you know, facts.

Collusion is probably the wrong word and is too strong. I'd call it authoritarian synching. Same thing with China except China didn't help him get elected.

8. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

There aren't facts there, Bubba unless you use pretzel logic. If you actually believe Trump is an authoritarian then you are not paying attention. Obama had reporters harassed, the IRS went after conservatives, and Obama was caught red-handed in this Flynn investigation. Obama was an authoritarian. Russian collusion died with the dossier.

9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

10. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Link me up?

11. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Facebook had the post taken down. I guess one of their fact checkers didn't like it. Sort of like when Trump said mail-in ballots were an opportunity fraud and Twitter had it taken down because it was "incorrect". Next week NJ gets caught it a mail ballot scandal. I'll see if I can find it in another spot. David Underwood of Oakland was shot by a Boogaloo guy. That's the only right winger confirmed that i know of.

12. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

LEFT WING. They shouldn't be that hard to find. Jim Hoft would never let them go unnoticed.

13. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Snopes and Factcheck both are saying it's fake news. Perhaps it really is. I'll keep looking.

14. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

Anti fascist? Like the 101st Airborne?

More like Joseph Stalin, I suspect

15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  16. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

18. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Tragic stories. The only jump I could make out of all of that to ANTIFA might be Jorge who seemed like a militant himself and got what he deserved. That read like a lot of criminal activity and not the checklist of a "terrorist organization". Blaming that list on "ANTIFA" would be like crediting the Sooners with UT's football success in the mid century because DKR was from Hollis and played at OU. [I may have done this sarcastically in the past in other forums here ;) ]

19. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Well, they are a mixture of Antifa and BLM like CHOP is. The way the media is if a news article doesn't say "right winger" that means it's a lefty that belongs to a radical organization. ;)

Until CHOP many in the media were saying ANTIFA doesn't exist or they're so disorganized they aren't a threat.

20. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

So no link to anyone organized around antifa? Seems strange. Like the deep state cops are in on it with the MSM to hide from the sheeple.

21. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Killed a man while working on an oil rig (despite being opposed to the petroleum business on philosophical grounds), and has been on the run from the law for quite a while. Very dangerous. Walked his $50 bail set by a softy judge after his antifa arrest and was rumored to be heading for Alaska to work on fishing boats and pass out Marxist literature. He'll be the most likely to mutiny and kill the captain or the first mate.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  22. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

North Korean spy sent by Kim to either: (1) stir the pot in the USA, or (2) test Trump.

23. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I'm talking about since 5/27ish. This seems outside of that window.

24. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

"Until CHOP many in the media were saying ANTIFA doesn't exist or they're so disorganized they aren't a threat."

Yeah, I tire of constantly having to set the MSM straight...

25. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Ummmmmmmmmm. That was not a serious post...:yes:

26. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Nah, and CHOP was actually a peaceful hippie zone.

27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Seems like law enforcement thought most of the protest trouble was caused by antifa. Were antifa supposed to carry antifa badges around so they could be easily identified?

28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

29. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

30. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet