Antifa

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by OUBubba, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Not surprising it was those two and not surprising it was nobody else.

Sure, but what about Antifa in general, not just violence? In otherwords, do they acknowledge that Antifa is based on, welcomes, and instigates violence, rather than claiming it's a good movement that just can't control every single one of its bad apples.

2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Has the antifa movement killed anyone?

Weren't the members of the greatest generation the original antifascists?

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

They have caused a lot of brain damage with kicks and hits to the head.

4. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

Difficult to say. How many white nationalists had brain damage before they were struck?

• poop poop x 1
  5. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

Except they were actual anti-fascists not fascists pretending to be against fascism.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Quit being so obtuse.

7. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Says you. within a day or 2 of Joe Biden saying MLK and RFK were assassinated during "the 70s"... speaking of brain damage, the current frontrunner of your party has a terminal case

8. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Obtuse? I'm beginning to suspect he's a member.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

From your incoherent ramblings on racism I'm pretty certain you don't even know what a white nationalist is. Was the gay Asian man beaten up a white nationalist?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  10. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I'm sure there are fine people on both sides. Both sides!

11. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

You need to to do more than scour MSM sources, Bubba. Read the full transcript.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

Not sure if they have killed. They are violent and have injured many.

13. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

The original "antifascists were the Soviets. The commies always blamed fascists for anything which went wrong in the USSR, which was everything.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I've said since that day, fine people don't even go there after they see the tiki torch parade the night before and hear the chants Jews Will Not Replace Us or Blood and Soil. Fine people loaded up the Grand Caravan and headed back to Savannah, GA to update their ancestry.com profile. The initial protest was a white nationalist organized thing and those people were from all over the region. Those protesting the march were mostly local folks. I mean, college towns are lousy with libs. So, the transcript means little to me. I'm not so sure there were any fine people there protesting the removal of the monuments. If they were they were completely ignorant of current events.

15. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

The DHS warned us about white nationalism about a decade ago. They were correct and they were criticized mightily from the right.

U.S. Law Enforcement Failed to See the Threat of White Nationalism. Now They Don’t Know How to Stop It.

16. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

As long as you're on the "anyone who disagrees with my position on the monuments is evil" wagon, what's the point of us even talking about it?

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

A friend of mine had some relatives there that were protesting the monument removal and I can assure you they weren't nazis. There were many people there that weren't part of the two antagonists that were clashing. The girl who was killed there was a leftist but wasn't part of antifa.

18. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Just like how Husker called anyone who wants the wall a racist. These people possess a very limited perspective that doesn't extend beyond liberal groupthink.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

And your friends relatives were there that weekend? Before, during, or after the tiki march?

20. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

To be honest I don't remember.

21. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

From 2009-2017 the homicides attributed to white Nationalists is approximately equal to the number of homicides committed only in Chicago each year. Relatively speaking the problem is small, and I have seen some highly questionable stats attributable to white nationalists. All homicides are terrible but don’t go overboard with your narrative.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

See the Antifaschistischer Schutzwall (the Antifascist Protection Wall) or as the non-idiots called it, the Berlin Wall.

23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It's wildly politically incorrect to put any kind of context on it because it always illustrates how overblown the issue really is.

24. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Barry, every now and then you'll surprise everybody and say something intelligent or sensible, and I'll think, "Maybe Switzer isn't so dumb. Maybe he's actually a credit to his alma mater."

And then you'll make a "go for it on 4th and 1 comment" like this, and I think to myself, "Nope, he's like every other dolt who lives in Mobilhoma."

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  25. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Ok. For the record, I love the Chicago misdirect. High level stuff there. How many compared to antifa?

26. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

It's a little tongue/cheek. Just like the "Homeland Security - Fighting Terrorism Since 1492" shirts.

27. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

You could be right. I wonder how the rate would compare to in person voter fraud - that's a YUGE problem?

28. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I did some cyphering. In person voter fraud is 31/1,000,000,000
    or 0.000000031 - that's from 2000-2014. From 2008-2018 there were 429 murders linked to domestic violent extremists (the ones the DHS warned us about) out of 150,000 murders (that's approximate as we're dealing with apple/orange data) but it's within 20,000). That's 0.00286. I'm no statistician but the one has 5 more decimal points. Seems like one is a bigger problem than the other. Maybe even significantly bigger.

If anyone wants to see the impact of domestic extremism stop at the Murrah Memorial in OKC. It's a stop that everyone should make if they have a few hours passing through. The "Jesus Wept" statue is my favorite. So moving.

29. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

That was a guy that didn't like the government.

Antifa tells its members to "be ungovernable". Just something that makes you go hmmmmmmm.

30. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

bubba?
    So you know every case of voter fraud? How?