Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by OUBubba, May 25, 2021.

1. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Yeah...that's what I meant.

:ousucksnana:

• Hot Hot x 1
  2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

SEC! SEC!

That part annoys me.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

I can't ever see Longhorn's chanting S E C! We all know how stupid it sounded when we heard it in the past.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Jim Jordan is a witness to the insurrection. He says he spoke to Trump on 1/6 but now can't remember if it was before or after the assault on the Capitol Building. We've all forgotten key details of 1/6, right? ;)

With that knowledge there is no way he should have been on that special committee.

5. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

He didn't remember all of those guys getting molested in the Ohio State locker room either. Dude should take an Alzheimer's test. Second man accuses Rep. Jim Jordan of ignoring OSU abuse

6. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Isn't it cool to make unfounded allegations, and have a doofus repeat them on a internet thread? You could probably make up stories about Russian spies, Russian hookers peeing, and the President of the United States, and some dumbazz would believe it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Seattle Husker

DOJ Won’t Defend Mo Brooks Against Eric Swalwell’s Lawsuit, Telling Him ‘Instigating an Attack’ on the U.S. Capitol Isn’t an Official Duty

Just a reminder, here is what Mo Brooks said as a warmup act to DJT's incitement effort on 1/6:

8. Seattle Husker

I'm sure he's lying. The thing that jumped out most was "while wearing the uniform".

[​IMG]

9. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Back the blue!

10. Seattle Husker

Back the Blue...except when they try to stop a coup.

11. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Maybe you two should get a room

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Seattle Husker

13. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Ol Brooks should sue Swalwell for compromising the security of the US with his lil friend Fang Fang. You could serve him papers while he is pissing away funds at the Half Moon Bay resort.

14. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Wasn’t he one of the security guards that opened the doors for the tourists? Are these security guards like the security guards that get hired for minimum wage, or do they actually do any police work?

Regardless, Biden still sucks.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

Hey, defund the police! Except when they are protecting the DC Ruling Class.

The Capitol Protests were no more violent than any of the protest the St. George of Floyd crowd had done all summer. We were constantly told they were mostly peaceful, which at least created a new phrase. I guess JFK's Dallas limo ride was mostly peaceful too, till those 6 seconds at the end.

What upset the Ruling Class was that for the first time, they were on the receiving end of a protest. It's all well and good for someone's business to be burned down to the group, that's Good Trouble!!, as the biggest gravy trainer of the 20th Century, John Lewis said (dude got his head beat in by fellow democrats and sponged off that for the rest of his life).

So now it's been elevated to the level of 911 itself. Despite the fact the only person killed was, checks notes, a protestor.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Seattle Husker

Mo Brooks was wearing body armor out of concern for his own safety when he roused the crowd. What a piece of work. This undercuts the expectation that the expectation of a peaceful crowd. Keep in mind that Brook and Gohmert were organizers of the 1/6 rally. I hope they get subpoenaed because clearly they knew danger was imminent and still continued forward. I only wish Mo Brooks had called the assailants "tourists" as it would put his hypocrisy in it's proper context.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  17. Seattle Husker

18. Seattle Husker

This was clearly a staged moment but it was still the most prescient of the 1/6 hearings. This officer quoted directly from the legal codes on the definition of domestic terrorism. The 1/6 assailants fit the definition fairly clearly.

[​IMG]

19. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Boy that sounds familiar, as in ‘defund the police’, etc.
    We live in a time of sorry affairs, period.

20. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Sorry. After hearing his story, full of fake emotions, I don't believe a word of it

21. Seattle Husker

Of course...and Ashli Babbitt was the martyr. I appreciate the transparency of the bias.

22. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Defund the police was as much of a canard-y wedge issue as critical race theory. A bipartisan majority of people want the police involved in less social work, behavioral health issues, etc.

• Funny Funny x 1
  23. Horn2RunAgain

Not a martyr. A victim of a trigger happy, incompetent person

24. Horn2RunAgain

More BS, Barry. Behavioral issues oftentimes involve dangerous personalities. I wouldn't want to be a social worker responding to a mentally unbalanced, armed person. The situation becomes much worse

• Like Like x 1
  25. Seattle Husker

This shouldn't get lost in the thread. Rep Jim Jordan is likely a material witness to 1/6. McCarthy had to have known this when he attempted to put him on the Special Committee. McCarthy should be referred to the House Ethics Committee for investigation.

• Funny Funny x 1
  26. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I like to go with Gym Jordan in an effort to highlight how he ignored issues around his fellow wrestling coach in their "gym".

27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

To be fair, if we were following legal standards, everybody in Congress who was at the Capitol (which was probably everybody or almost everybody) would be a material witness. Though nobody saw everything, everybody saw a lot. Being a material witness clearly can't be a basis to exclude somebody.

Let's just be honest. Jordan is being denied because he's likely to divert attention away from Trump and toward issues and other angles that Democrats don't like (such as the summer riots and Ashlii Babbitt getting shot). I'm not saying he would be a good person for the committee, but that is the reason he's being denied. It's not because he's a material witness.

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. Seattle Husker

This is directly from DOJ handwritten notes.

The trail of corrupt statements following this former Prez will fill a Presidential library: “Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me."

29. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Blood on his hands...

30. Seattle Husker

It's just a bad mafioso impression and yet supporters continue to spout his BS. What's clear is that even within his own administration Republicans, not D's, were telling him he was being fed bad information, lies, yet like a runaway truck that didn't matter to him. What only mattered then and only matters now is that he lost. That's the ONLY thing that ever mattered to the narcissist. Which brings me to this applicable tweet.

[​IMG]