Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by OUBubba, May 25, 2021.

1. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Are you referring to Hillary, all the Democrats in Congress, and 98% of the media?

2. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 1,000+ Posts

Kind of like telling the Ga SOS to "find me x # of votes"

It's all ********, yet you fall for it everytime

3. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

A couple of lawyers from Colorado that jumped on the bandwagon filing baseless lawsuits without any due diligence have been ordered to pay the legal costs of the opponents.

"Opponents" would be named election officials from 4 states, Mark Zuckerberg and Dominion Voting Systems.

At one point in the case the judge asked the 2 lawyers what evidence do they have to support the claim the "election was stolen" and they cited Donald Trump's claims as their evidence. :lmao:

4. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Holy Moly!

How can we make every lawyer that files a bull shite case pay the defense costs? That would make for a better world.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. OUBubba

OUBubba Reluctant and Bullied Sponsor

That **** is gonna leave a mark.

6. OUBubba

Bump. Just trying to help law enforcement.

Two new ones. A "texan" and an "okie". If you know them notify your local FBI office as a good citizen would.

OldTexasHelmet

OkiePB

7. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 1,000+ Posts

In all those photos, could you please identify some that include actual violence? This is more like the old People of Walmart photos than that of a terrorist

Old Texas Helmet's photos are actually close to what I pictured your appearance to be, only you being about 50 lbs heavier given your petty comments towards jim Jordan

8. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

'Approximately 1,000' assaults on law enforcement occurred during Capitol attack, DOJ review finds

Notice that all the footage has been turned over to the defense attorneys:

It's amazing to me that some still diminish the impact of the mob and puts claims of "Blue Lives Matter" in context as merely virtual signaling.

• Like Like x 1
  9. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Hey, any assault should be punished. It amazes me that you take the side of law enforcement only when it benefits Libs. Of course, the U.S. Attorney's office wouldn't exaggerate anything for political purposes, would they?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. OUBubba

Something “doo” economics. Voodoo economics.