Anyone else worried/disappointed

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by caryhorn, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

My 3-point stance is two feet on the floor and butt on the sofa, the whole butt counts as one point by the way

• Like Like x 3
  2. HornSwoggler

HornSwoggler Horn Fan

SHAMELESS CAPITALISM.... do you accept bitcoin?

• Like Like x 1
  3. 56 Bells

56 Bells 500+ Posts

It all sounds "suspect" to me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 4
  5. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

Hi there, it's you favorite "fly guy" here once more to define the above for the non "jiggy" among you.

This the "dabbin dance." It's the latest hip hop craze, having now supplanted the "nae nae."

The Urban dictionary defines dabbin as "Atlanta lingo for a level of confidence to your swag." You express this by raising your left elbow. This dance was invented by Atlanta rap group "Migos" and made popular by "Future and Metro Boomin," before athletes like Cam Newton made it nationwide.

What Is Dabbing? Story Behind Viral Cam Newton Dance - Yahoo News

Here is a demonstation, so you won't be dabbin challenged in the future.

This has been another PSA announcement brought to you by Hornfans and your favorite pimp daddy.

Keeping Hornfans "jiggy with it." Peace out. (drops mic)

• Like Like x 2
  6. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

From the 247 national scout.

• Like Like x 1
  7. p_town_horn

p_town_horn 1,000+ Posts

And Jordan Elliott de-committed from Michigan

:hookem::bevo::fiestanana:

• Like Like x 4
  8. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

Not getting anybody according to aggy.

There will be a flood of aggy tears, when this starts blowing up in their lock step little faces, much like that gif of Malik, on that thread.

That starts today during "happy hour, with Cuffee and then continues on Saturday with LJH. Then the big haul on NSD.

Tu recruiting | TexAgs

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  9. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Trey McLean (the From the Stands guy) is reporting Texas has fallen to 43rd in some rankings. This doesn't matter if Charlie can deliver a top 10 class in 6 days. However there is a lot of space between 43rd and 10, and at the moment Texas is losing ground - not gaining. :brickwall:

10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Went backwards due to Eboh decommitting.

11. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

I have an important message from Alfred E. Neumann

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

13. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

Gerry Hamilton said after Cuffee committed that Texas still has 11 top 300 prospects on the board.

Then he said if they get 7 or 8 of these, they will make a huge jump.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Horn87

Horn87 1,000+ Posts

15. Horn87

Horn87 1,000+ Posts

sky is falling Viper!! what's with all the negativity???

16. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

87 reread what was written. Everthing is the truth. Right now Texas is just treading water-lose one; gain one and being out recruited by Baylor and TCU. Latest 2 losses were to Standford (Texas recruit) and Alabama (stocked with TE's) so there is still an issue somewhere. If Texas cannot compete with the top level schools in recruiting, competing on the field becomes more difficult.

If NSD tirnd out to be a bust I do not want to have to read that Strong is gone all offseason.

17. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

I think it makes sense to assess what coach has done up until the dead period. Between then and signing day, it makes absolutely no sense to look at mercurial changes.

18. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

LJH will be committing to Texas Saturday and will get our share on NSD, no way it's a bust.

19. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

This site frowns on the use of fancy french words. You have been warned.

• Like Like x 2
  20. 56 Bells

56 Bells 500+ Posts

Any great player with his eye on what his/her degree will be worth......picking academics over a sport... would choose Stanford over UT.....just the facts. It's, arguably, one of the top 5 degrees anyone can get, nationally.
    And, were I a tight end, and my choices were Alabama with all of their national championships and Nick Saban, I'd be hard-pressed to go with UT either.
    BUT, we're about to get a huge haul come NSD.......so I'm excited!!!
    Have faith, ViperHorn!

• Like Like x 1
  21. Big Truck

Big Truck 25+ Posts

Ring the bells 56 times! I'm with you all the way. Believe, believe, believe! One stone at a time.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

#Believe
    :hookem2: