April Fool's

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by AC, Apr 1, 2020.

1. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

So I go to the Kitchen for lunch today. I open the refrigerator drawer for sandwich deli meats and cheeses and much to my shagrin we have Turkey Sticks!!! I love Turkey Sticks from Sam's! So does our Beagle Lucy. Anyway, my wife had not bought them in a while since the Pandemic hit. I was pleasantly surprised. I opened the package and they looked funny. Normally they're light colored on the inside and these were dark and more red. They smelled different. But I thought I would try one. Mistake! I took one bite and AAGGHHHH! What the hell! I run to the sink and flush my mouth out. My wife has her head in the other side of the sink laughing hysterically. They were Pup-peroni DOG TREATS!

I threw the Dog Treat across the Kitchen which Lucy appreciated! We all laughed about it. I married a comedian!

Happy April Fools Day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Mrs. Sangre likes to tell the story of the time she was about 4 years old and didn't want her beagle to get in trouble for not cleaning its plate... Her mom came into the kitchen and found the future Mrs. Sangre helping the dog by eating the rest of her food for her...

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Sangre
    I can see that and it makes perfect sense to me,

4. uisge beatha

uisge beatha 1,000+ Posts

I've known you how long? And I'm just now hearing this story?! :lol:

• Like Like x 1