article 'Big 12 back from brink'

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by STLHornFan, May 30, 2011.

1. STLHornFan

STLHornFan 25+ Posts

The link

I found this article in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch about the conference realignment brewhaha. There's a lot of quotes from Dan Beebe and OU AD Joe Castiglione.

For as much credit as we get for being the anchor of the Big 12 and the school that ultimately saved it, it would have been nice for the reporter to get some input from Mack or DeLoss.

I'm probably kicking the hornets' nest (again) by posting this, but oh well [​IMG]

2. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

SHHHHH dont tell anyone but we are cashing in on the conference being saved, no need to toot our role in saving it so we could cash in on it.

3. Bob in Houston

Bob in Houston 2,500+ Posts

4. agssuk

agssuk 1,000+ Posts

Here in Waco, baylor is convinced that aggy is the saviour because they stood up to big, bad, greedy Texas and refused to go to the PAC whatever.

5. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

If Baylor wants to view aggy as their savior, then more power to them. But they should be warned in advance: that cult is far more weird than the Branch Davidians, though their one saving grace is the aggy bonfires don't kill quite as many people.

6. Sammy11

Sammy11 250+ Posts

Bfans is a very limited sample. You have misinformed idiots everywhere. Many have family ties to aggy and that naturally will blur perceptions.

Aggy looked out for aggy. At most they delayed things. UT was set to go without them before the money came in.

7. agssuk

agssuk 1,000+ Posts

Well, I didnt say anything about bfans. Nevertheless, that is the perception around here. The lovefest continues.