Assuming Hillary wins Tuesday Night

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Nov 4, 2016.

1. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Ok you would have. But people that didn't pay attention, which there are more of than not wouldn't have known. The so called experts were painting him with not having the temperament to run the country. They actually tried to project that Nancy was running the country when he did get elected. The left media were still bias back then, but just not as blatant as now.

2. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Ronald Reagan won in landslides both POTUS elections. It is possible you might be overstating the bias and critiques of Ronald Reagan? I was too young to know either way at the time of the elections but google is helping me find any of the criticisms you mention.

3. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

As I think about it, that may well be the vest description of Trump I've read in a while. Kudos.

4. ProdigalHorn

He is not. Reagan was going to start a war with Russia by pre-emptively launching nukes. He was stupid. He was shallow. He hated poor people.

5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Most people who vote do hear the candidates speak at least one. Reagan didn't seem dumb to them. (Keep in mind that he won decisively both times.) He overcame the liberal narrative by opening his mouth and proving it wrong. Trump opens his mouth and proves it right. Big difference.

6. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

He was actually behind until the very last debate against Carter. But I agree that Reagan was no dummy. He's the best President we've ever had in my opinion (for sure in the modern era) I wish we could find another jewel like that.

• Like Like x 1
  7. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

And the biggest difference between Reagan and Trump - Reagan was not a ginormous douche that embarrassed himself every time he opened his mouth.

• Like Like x 3
  8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I recall a Carter supporter bitterly complaining that Reagan was going to start a war with Russia the weekend after the election (he was talking to my Dad). Well, he was wrong - spectacularly.

9. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

The Rooskies were having kittens when Reagan was elected because they were just sure as hell he was going to nuke them.

10. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

So what's your point?

11. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Seattle Husker asked if the hate against Reagan was real in 1980

12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

IMG_5071.PNG

Where is Joe Fan when you need him?

13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I take this as good news for Trump since evening voters typically favor GOP. I assume this is based on the first release of exit polling. By the way first releases not too accurate compared to the later releases.

14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Wrong thread.

15. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

That's because they have to get off of work before they can vote!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

And don't stick around for exit polls in the day because they have to get back to work. Or rarely protest on weekdays because they have a job. Hard working Americans spoke loudly last night. Enough is enough.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

LOL

• Like Like x 3
  18. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

Who's Hillary Clinton? That the old chic that may run for Mayor of New York? :lmao:

19. ProdigalHorn

If my job offer comes through I may end up moving into the city from Jersey. Not sure about that trade-off: the satisfaction of voting against her against the likelihood that she'll win combined with the liberal meltdown if she loses again.

20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I could see them voting for her. They did make her Senator even though she never lived in the state. But will she even run? I question whether she is healthy enough for that job

21. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

There's no question she would win handily if she ran. Who knows if she will.

22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Hey look who is back!

No, not Hillary

No, not Huma (no green for this happy girl)

It's Hillary's medical handler dude!
    (how is this guy still alive?)

This is from St Pat's Day

[​IMG]

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Still funny
    The Telegraph
    ~2 weeks before the election - Oct 24, 2016

• Like Like x 2
  25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Ah jeez

Did misogyny make you set up that private server?
    Did it make you set set up your sham Foundation?
    Did it keep you from admitting you already had been given the questions to your "Town Hall debate?"
    Did misogyny make you blame the Banghazi disaster on a YouTube video?
    Did it give you that physical disease you have that you are still lying about?
    Did it murder Vince Foster or Seth Rich?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  27. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I have never seen a more hideous carpet in my entire life.

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

That could be read more than one way
    Just sayin

• Like Like x 2
  29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Uh uh

"Hillary Clinton’s right hand woman, Huma Abedin, is reportedly shopping a tell-all book to publishers and has been meeting with top-notch literary agents and publishing houses over the last few weeks
    Now that Clinton is looking at retirement, though, Abedin is out of a job, and a $2 million book deal might be exactly what she needs to hold on to her New York City apartment and keep her husband Anthony Weiner’s legal defense team on retainer.

https://heatst.com/politics/huma-ab...-tell-all-book-about-her-life/?mod=sm_tw_post

30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Who is wackier?
    Hills or her people?

[​IMG]