Assuming Hillary wins Tuesday Night

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Wait, Huma is still married to that pathetic douchewaffle? She is just as bad for the feminist movement as the big H herself.

2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

She's not the exception, but the rule. Been like that forever.

3. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

Is a douchewaffle better or worse than a douchenozzle?

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  4. Sangre Naranjada

Good question, and I think it is a debate we need to have here.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Huma filed for separation in Aug of 2016.

6. Sangre Naranjada

Filed for separation, huh?

Why didn't she just divorce him? When a guy displays the level of douchewafflocity that Wiener has, he deserves to be very, very single.

7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Separation sometimes makes more financial sense.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sangre Naranjada

Having never done either, I bow to your expertise.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

My favorite lesbian on the election and aftermath (she was for Bernie, voted for Stein)

The NYT and the Democratic Party still have "soul searching" left to do about why they called 2016 wrong.

"It is incumbent upon the defeated party to pull itself together, or else we're going to get the reelection of the present administration."

"I didn't take him seriously at all. And then, shortly after the very first Republican debate, I saw Diamond & Silk, the African-American sisters doing a pro-Trump attack on Megyn Kelly on their podcast, and... I suddenly saw the populism, and from that moment forward, I could feel the momentum of it."

"The New York media was in an absolute bubble about this"

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

More bad news for the Rs

11. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

Another thing the Left refuses to recognize is the acceptance and coming together by groups that had previously been pitted against each other under Obama. This is why their continued claims of racism, sexism, homophobes, etc blew up in their face.

Diamond and Silk (AA sisters), Milo (flamboyantly gay), Larry Elder, Sheriff Clark, Rev. Scott, and the list goes on and on.

Straight white males broke the divisive line and threw their support behind several impressive minority figures and alternative lifestyle leaders of the cause. The Reps became the party of acceptance while Libs sunk to their most divisive depths in decades.

There's even a group of highly influential Canadians that played a huge role...Gavin McInnes, Faith Goldy, and Lauren Southern. And one can't leave out Stefan Molyneux

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

14. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

Looks like a Lone Star Beer can to me.

15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

It's time
    Which is flat

16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 6
  17. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

WAIT...hold'em up just a minute...I thought *I* was the designated HornFans 'favorite lesbian.'

I must go pout now...

• Like Like x 2
  18. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Sorry, I thought you said thespian

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

You certainly are. Of course, if Camille Paglia starts posting on hornfans, then we might have to open up that issue for debate, but until that happens, your status is safe.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

When are Democrats going to get sick of this? She's really hurting the party with this stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Maybe they are actually relieved that Hillary's adventures in and out of reality takes the focus off current Dem leader Maxine Waters?

• Like Like x 3
  23. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

I loved when Comey tossed Bill under the bus yesterday during his testimony. Hope he's been practicing his lamp dodging techniques!

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Still good, months later

• Like Like x 1
  25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Street art popping up in Inglewood ....

[​IMG]

26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Assange has a book out about the election

“Judging by the stance of the leadership of the Democratic Party and much of the media, Hillary Clinton’s devastating loss in the presidential election of November 2016 was all the fault of pernicious Russian leaks, unwarranted FBI investigations and a skewed electoral college. Rarely blamed was the party’s decision to run a deeply unpopular candidate on an uninspiring platform.”

“The refusal of the Democratic leadership to identify the real reasons for their defeat is not just a problem of history. If Democrats persevere with a politics that prioritizes well-off professionals rather than ordinary Americans, they will leave the field open to right wing populism for many years to come.....”

• Like Like x 1
  28. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 3
  29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

lol

According to Hillary, Hillary is a threat to our democracy

then
    [​IMG]

today
    [​IMG]