ATT Hotel Conference Center at the University o

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by 90 Grad, Jul 11, 2011.

1. 90 Grad

90 Grad 500+ Posts

Anyone ever stay here. Coming down for Rice game and I have a room reserved here but I'm not sure about it.

2. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

It's really nice. Good location.

3. gdu

gdu 1,000+ Posts

You would have to be more specific in your concerns. If I lived out of town, I think it would be a great place to stay on game weekends.

4. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

5. 90 Grad

90 Grad 500+ Posts

I know it is nice and the location is perfect for the game. My concernes were more around traffic -my wife and daughter may not go to game, will it be too crowded for them to drive/walk around - and noise.
    Ive booked it, so I'll see for myself.

6. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

Traffic around campus is a ***** before and after the game. There shouldn't be a noise problem inside the room

7. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

I have stayed there on a non-football weekend. Rooms are fantastic. Location is fantastic. It will be too crowded for them to drive around before and after the game. It will be hot as hell so walking around will suck. I doubt noise will be a problem.

8. BeatYaEasyEasy

BeatYaEasyEasy 250+ Posts

Depends what they want to do, where they want to go. Your on campus. If they want to go to the Lake or Barton Springs or somewhere a little farther from campus, just have them leave campus earlier in the day. If the want to walk to various campus eateries for the game, they can do that, too.