Audrey Anne's Injury

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by Dr. D, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Dr. D

Dr. D 250+ Posts

Any word on when Audrey Anne can return to the line up? We'll need her down the road.

2. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Khaléann had a similar injury. I believe she was out four to six weeks before she was able to participate in practice. Of course, some of that time was before the season started so not as noticeable. Audrey-Ann is going on week four or five. The severity of the bone bruise also plays a factor on the recovery time as does the person's ability to heal.

I am curious to see if Audrey-Ann warms up vs KU. That would be a good sign even if she does not play.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Malcom

Malcom 1,000+ Posts

Any word about Audrey Anne injury status?

4. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

played tonite! :yippee:

5. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

oops! my mistake. :idk: that was her sister,
    Khaléann.

6. Malcom

Malcom 1,000+ Posts

LOL

7. racerx5908

racerx5908 2,500+ Posts

She was out of her sweats and shooting warmups with the team prior to the game against TCU. Once warmups wrapped up, she was back in sweats. As well as Tashia, who didn't participate in shootarounds.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

fooled me cuz they switched hair styles and I didn't look at the numbers. Used to Khaléann wearing her hair in a ponytail braid and Audrey-Ann in a bun. Easier than trying to make out the numbers. Normally, anyway.

I saw the same, Racer, and just figured that she was playing. But she should be getting close to that.

9. utfannforlife

utfannforlife 1,000+ Posts

According to the announce team, she is expected to be a go for Tomorrows game against OSU

• Like Like x 4