Austin Package Bombings

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Htown77, Mar 12, 2018 at 2:06 PM.

1. Htown77

Htown77 2,500+ Posts

2. mchammer

mchammer 2,500+ Posts

Yeah, but targeting poor black people? Going on record to say that the cause of this is TDS.
  3. Musburger1

Musburger1 1,000+ Posts

It was the Russians.
    UTChE96 and Mr. Deez like this.
  4. Htown77

Htown77 2,500+ Posts

I do not know if they have identified the third victim yet or not.
  5. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 1,000+ Posts

Total Dissolved Solids? They are bad in your water in high concentrations but not explosive.
    UTChE96 likes this.
  6. mchammer

mchammer 2,500+ Posts

Trump Derangement Syndrome
  7. Htown77

Htown77 2,500+ Posts

8. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez 5,000+ Posts

Ugh. Somebody is sending explosives through the mail, but if I put a couple of beers or a bottle of wine in the mail, I'll lose my mailing privilege.
  9. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

You left out the NRA.
  10. txlandagent

txlandagent 500+ Posts

The first two victims are connected. The first victim's stepfather and the second victims grandmother are co-founders of the Austin Area Urban League.

I don't know that I'd qualify the victims as "poor black people". The two connected relatives of the victims are relatively prominent, well educated and affluent local figures, particularly within the African-American community. There are connections with The University of Texas as well. Very alarming.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018 at 8:50 AM
  11. utempire

utempire 500+ Posts

There may be less homes in these areas that have surveillance systems? May be a factor in these areas being targeted.
  12. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

As I understand it, the packages weren't routed through formal delivery systems. Seems the packages were maybe delivered by the perp or perps.