AWESOME Tower Pic by 'Lam' Jones for cancer care

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Texas Taps, Mar 23, 2006.

1. JMB

JMB < 25 Posts

The pictures are still available at the Coop. Well worth money. Great picture and great guy.

2. Texas97

Texas97 500+ Posts

I met him a few weeks back and he has had some medical issues recently but appeared to be in good health and spirits. Very nice guy. He donated several of these prints to the Austin Texas Exes and he is a Gold Sponsor.

I actually won one of them in a Silent Auction we had. I can't wait to hang it up.

3. LonghornGirlie

LonghornGirlie 500+ Posts

Most of you know that Johnny "Lam" Jones was diagnosed with very serious cancer last year. His medical costs far exceed what insurance he has to pay for them. He's a fighter though and working hard on his recovery. In addition to being a Longhorn legend and Olympic gold medal winner, Mr. Jones is also an excellent photographer.
    He took a couple of great shots of the tower signed copies of which are now available for purchase through the Coop with all
    proceeds going to benefit Mr. Jones' medical care.

[​IMG]

Hear it in Johnny's own words...

[​IMG]

Buy Now

4. JohnnyYuma

JohnnyYuma 500+ Posts

Met him at the LBJ library before the BYU game. He joined our tailgate for a while. Seems to be doing very well and in good spirits. Great guy! Doing fund raising for chindren with cancer.