B12 Tourney

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by WCBBNUT, Mar 3, 2017.

1. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

Tech beats TCU

Next up OKST and KU

• Like Like x 2
  2. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

OKST takes down KU

3. racerx5908

racerx5908 2,500+ Posts

Time for UT vs OKState game?

4. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

6 Central

5. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

Please for the love of God tell me that the B12 has the pull to get their tournament on the largest cable provider in the State where 4 of their Universities exist. No listing in Austin for our game on Spectrum in Austin.
    :cursing2:

6. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

Some videos of the ladies and a surprise Longhorn great:

• Like Like x 3
  7. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

For those with U-verse, game appears on channel listings 1729, 1735, 751/1751 and 1772.

• Like Like x 2
  8. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

KSU vs ISU was an entertaining game. KSU moves to face the winner of the BU-Tech game later today.

9. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Tech is hanging tough with BU. But they have to hit 3s cuz they are getting killed on the boards. Can't stop Brown either.

Tech just gave up a short run to go from down nine to down fourteen. May be getting away from them if they can't get a stop and keep on making threes.

10. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

BU ends up with a 32 pt win over Tech. Looks like BU tightened up their D in the second half and Tech had more trouble hitting their shots.

11. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

whoa! WVU ripping OU, 36-13 three minutes into the second quarter.

• Like Like x 2
  12. jusme828

jusme828 2,500+ Posts

WVU looking like a scary good team tonight. Let's hope they wear themselves out!!

13. HornView

HornView 1,000+ Posts

14. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

It's fun watching OU getting pummeled again two games in a row. But, I wanted both teams to wear each other out tonight and be tired against us tomorrow. Doesn't look like that is going to be the case for WVU.

• Like Like x 2
  15. jusme828

jusme828 2,500+ Posts

Sherri Coale has had bench players in for most of the 3rd quarter. Sending a message to her starters I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  16. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

82-58 WVU. Horns vs WVU tomorrow.

17. "Anna hook em"

"Anna hook em" 250+ Posts

GO HORNS!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

19. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

both semis today on FS1. BU vs KSU at 1:30 pm CST and Texas vs WVU at 4:00 pm CST. :hookem2:

• Like Like x 1
  20. "Anna hook em"

I just hope whomever wins they will be tired for the championship game

21. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

Oh my goodness, Kim looks like she is straight outta the disco 70's. WHEW! That gold jacket hurts my eyes.

• Like Like x 1
  22. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

looks like the only reason BU would be tired is if Mulkey decides to leave her starters in.

23. "Anna hook em"

Hmm maybe shes wearing that shiny gold jacket to distract the other teams and mess with there eyes?

• Like Like x 2
  24. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

she was dressed pretty conservative for her yesterday. have to wonder what she has selected for tomorrow or if it depends on which team she will be facing?

25. "Anna hook em"

I feel bad for the fans who had to see it live i wonder if it looked toned down in person?

26. "Anna hook em"

True

27. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

Am finally watching yesterday's game because it didn't air on Spectrum until 3am :angry:

Loved how we moved and attacked the basket, but what in the world is going on with Holmes? She really seems to be struggling and just not playing like she used to. I hope she has breakout games tonight and then tomorrow.

28. "Anna hook em"

Maybe saving it for today and tomorrow one can only hope. Maybe winning big 12 freshman of the year got into her head.

29. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

hope Weseman of KSU is not seriously hurt. I think KSU will be in the NCAAs and they would be seriously depleted if she is out.

Watching Cox and Chou over the Big 12 season, they are much better now than at the start.

Have to hope that Joyner will be able push through whatever is effecting her performance lately. She was struggling in the second half earlier but now she is struggling all game long. Still rebounding well but her shooting is not where it used to be. She will have the chance to play through this, though.

30. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

88-71 BU over KSU and it did not seem that close.
    Horns are up in about half an hour.
    let's go, Horns! time to move on into the finals. :hookem2: