B12Tourn Saturday at 6

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by WCBBNUT, Mar 1, 2017.

1. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  2. justabbfan

justabbfan 250+ Posts

It looks doable to get to the final but it will depend on which team shows up to play. If they don't snap out of their funk it could be one and done.

• Like Like x 1
  3. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

We are 7-1 against the teams between us and the Championship game. If that's Baylor then we are 8-2 against teams between us and the trophy.

• Like Like x 2
  4. "Anna hook em"

"Anna hook em" 250+ Posts

I like our odds to make it to the final and win it!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. flash34

flash34 1,000+ Posts

I am optimistic. Aston recognized change was absolutely necessary with the lineup. What jumped out at me from KState was a long term changing of the guard ......Higgs for Taylor. That is to ensure success for tournament runs and next year. Taylor looks better in an off the bench role due to recent gimmick defenses. I also saw a defensive intensity from the get-go.....with the message of ......get after it and I will get a sub in as soon as you are tired. Aston then used her entire bench to do that. I believe our bench depth will mean success .....with hopefully 3 games in 3 days. The B12 tourney will give the staff opportunity to see if they can come up with good solutions to the triangle and two defensive gimmick and other that we have seen recently. I think the Horns win the B12 tourney.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Won't surprise me if Kansas beats OSU; they did pull off a first round absent last year, I believe.

7. DINO22

DINO22 1,000+ Posts

What channel is the game coming on tomorrow in Dallas on Spectrum - Time Warner.

8. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

FSN but I am not seeing it in Austin listings either. :cursing2:

9. "Anna hook em"

Not sure but i believe its on fsswp hope that helps.

10. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

first two games are listed on FSSW (Spectrum 318 in Austin) but the Texas-OSU and the OU-WVU games are listed in the AAS as being on FSSW+. Hope it's not 319 as I don't get that one.
    However, those last two games, as with all the others, are online at https://www.foxsportsgo.com/.

11. "Anna hook em"

Its 319 here and i got time warner i dont get that channel either

12. "Anna hook em"

Or if we lived closer we could go to a bar and have a couple of drinks and watch the game together as longhorn Nation, so I might go to a bar by myself since no one of my family likes sports

13. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

On Austin Spectrum it is replayed at 1AM but not live like the other games. And I do get 319 but not in listings. WTF????

14. "Anna hook em"

Hmmm i dont know what the deal is either.

15. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

How is this possible? I have the expanded sports package with something like 7 different Fox Sports channels. Once again LHN's promise that I would never miss a game was a lie. And yes, I realize it's not a home game. :cursing2:I can get SEC and ACC tourneys but not a Texas game. :angry:

16. hoopsalot

hoopsalot 500+ Posts

I appear to be in the same situation with Grande. I am stunned! I can find every Big 12 WBB tourney game being played today EXCEPT ours!

17. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

my understanding when I called some time ago when I noticed it (319), was that it is a new pay channel that is not included in my current sports packages which has just about every other sports channel. :brickwall: have to pay extra for that and the few games that are of interest to me that show up on are not worth it. And then something like today happens. :(

18. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

OU fans and WVU may be in the same situation.
    Isn't there usually a group in Austin that goes to a sports bar in North Austin to watch away games? Of course, none of those games were on FSSW+.

19. jusme828

jusme828 2,500+ Posts

The Buffalo Wild Wings on 13000 N 35. I've never been, but it was posted on the FB page yesterday.

20. Scamp

Scamp 100+ Posts

I'm able to connect with the Tech/BU game via the Big 12 site.

• Like Like x 2
  21. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Uverse has our game this evening listed in its guide. Is Spectrum showing UIL Girls basketball instead?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  22. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

I am not having any luck watching that game. Hope I can get the Tx-OSU game. Not getting any other WBB games, only some soccer games, Nascar and girls prep BB.

23. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

spectrum showing NHL Hockey at 6 pm on FSSW+.

24. "Anna hook em"

Yup but I'm 10 hours away if not I would probably watch game with em, but well sometimes my mouth comes swear words so I think I would get kicked out from watching the games at Buffalo wild wings.

• Like Like x 1
  25. DINO22

DINO22 1,000+ Posts

On the phone now with Spectrum -Time Warner Cable to add the channel to my Sports Package in Dallas.Call the Cable Company to get your Box Rebooted.Especially if you have the Sports Package.
    Hookem'

26. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

But are they actually going to show the game on that channel? Cuz it's not on the program listing.

27. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

won't matter to me, due to the current contract I have where the apt. complex pays for part of the cable, I am under the old TWC contract and they do not carry FSSW+. That's carried by Spectrum. That's after talking to Spectrum trying to see if I could get it activated.

So I will watch on Fox online, hopefully.

28. DINO22

DINO22 1,000+ Posts

I find out from Spectrum -Time Warner Cable Co.
    If you are from a Time Warner Plan, you have to call to switch over to the Spectrum Plan.Now your bill will go up some.But you will get the channel right away.Now I can see the game tonight.Hope this help's all the fan's.
    Hookem'

• Like Like x 1
  29. "Anna hook em"

I feel your pain i cant get it either so i might be going bar hopping

• Like Like x 1
  30. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

yeah, I got that part from the rep. But can't do anything since the apt. complex is the one that has the contract.

I was able to catch the last part of the BU-Tech game so I am hoping that I will be able to see all of the Texas game tonight online.