Bailor on the Brazos, East Lansing Meatchicken chapter.............

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by LousianaHorn, Jan 26, 2018.

1. LousianaHorn

LousianaHorn Kabong

2. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Thanks for sharing. I only knew about Nassar but clearly there is a sexual assault culture at MSU. One in which the coaches and university officials look the other way or sweep it under the rug.... whatever it takes to win.

3. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

It is my understanding that MSU reported assaults over ten years ago. The NCAA did nothing, and neither did anyone else. Maybe this revelation will cause some house cleaning in Indianapolis, and Oliver Luck will be placed in charge, changing the culture and dormancy of the NCAA. Better yet, maybe the NCAA will be shut down, and the P5 will create a new governing body like DKR & Coach Broyles proposed on the late 60s.

• Like Like x 1
  4. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

I watched a news piece on it last night. Very similar to Baylor

5. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

VY,

From a "fake news" and/or stupidass media, I agree the surface appears to have similarities. As a Baptist, who has watched the goings on in McLennan & Tarrant Counties for decades, who has bitched at and about the Baylor administration & hirings for the last three plus decades, I feel Baylor is much worse. I do not and cannot know if the decades of steroid & drug abuse that may or may not have existed in East Lansing as it did in Waco. The coverups of steroid death and basketball murder in Waco likely didn't occur at MSU. Has the BOR and administration been aware of things since the late 80s in East Lansing? If so, drop the hammer on them. Is this a few isolated people acting on their own or a massive coverup involving administration, athletes, coaches, et al?

It is disturbing to me that the incidents at MSU were reported to the NCAA years ago, and nothing was done. Again, my knowledge of the people at Baylor and their callous indifference should have resulted in the removal of the entire BOR, the banning of certain boosters, and the removal of every administrator except for Joel Gregory. The attempt to whitewash Baylor by replacing ******** with dog **** should not be acceptable anywhere, but certainly not at a Baptist school. Is Michigan State that bad? Is their a hint of "me too" in the accusations? Hopefully MSU will have more integrity than the brethren in Waco, and hire qualified independent investigators not someone like Ken Starr, whom I was told by a Baylor board member "really good guy of integrity".

:hookem2: