BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II - OUR PRESIDENT

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by WashU-Horn, Nov 6, 2012.

1. WashU-Horn

WashU-Horn 500+ Posts

FORWARD!

Let's hope that our Republican friends work with the President to find solutions to the many problems we face and move away from being the party of "no"

[​IMG]

2. cmtsip

cmtsip 500+ Posts

Suck a big one, Wash!

[​IMG]

3. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

WashU thanks for spelling out HUSSEIN, I missed that. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4 more years of the "kenyan born", "muslim" president. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

I hope they say no at every opportunity. But it won't matter. Anything he wants will just be done by executive order. We can pack up the Constitution and put it away. It's just a bunch of old-fashioned, meaningless words.

5. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

In reply to:

6. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Who ya gonna blame when it all comes crashing down? The ******* spending and wasting and taking has to stop and I fear the first four years were just a warm up.

7. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

I watch the elated celebrants on the TV screen, but it's really hard to get excited with the prospects of gridlock in government for the next two years for sure and maybe well beyond.

I really expected Romney to win and I had some optimism about the executive branch serving as a moderating influence on a party dominated by right wing wackos. I'm hopeful that the lessons of Missouri and Indiana sink in. If you find a candidate who lives the GOP platform, he's way too conservative to win a state with a moderately strong Democratic party. Nutball right wingers like Rick Perry can win in Texas, Oklahoma or Alabama, but they aren't going to have much shelf life anywhere else.

8. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

I forgot about the blame game - BO has just inherited a terrible economy from- well - himself. I don't think he can blame Bush anymore, but I'm sure he will continue to do so.

9. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

[​IMG] America's best days are behind us. Embrace mediocrity.

10. WashU-Horn

WashU-Horn 500+ Posts

America has spoken, my friend.

America has spoken and it wants 4 more years of prudence and effort to get this country on the right track... after 8 years of fisting from your GOP.

Obama is what America wants. Our founding fathers and our constitution brought us this democracy and this democracy wants (and quite frankly, needs) BHO.

Sleep well, Bat. This nation of ours is in good hands. read the IMF report on our economic outlook over the next 4 years if you can't sleep.

Take care.

11. Vol Horn 4 Life

I find it funny that Romney now leads by 20k in Ohio.

12. HornsForever'93

HornsForever'93 1,000+ Posts

Let them whine. Let them be cry babies. They always put party above country. I expect secession threats any second now.

13. bedhead

bedhead 100+ Posts

Obama is not what America wants.
    Obama is what some people in certain counties in a few states wants.

Big, big difference.

14. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

15. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

I will sleep well. I may also pull all of my money out of the stock market and have fun with it. No need to save it, because I will be taken care of if it runs out. Hey, I think I like BO! I had no idea what I was missing! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. WashU-Horn

WashU-Horn 500+ Posts

redhead,

I don't think so. See, we have this thing called an election and the winner is the person wanted by most Americans in most States.

17. Septimus

Septimus 250+ Posts

We now get four more years of rising unemployment, a stagnant economy, $20 trillion in debt, diminished personal freedom, and "big brother" government.

Yes, that's what America needs. [​IMG]

18. Vol Horn 4 Life

Wash, except that Romney still leads the popular vote so no, most people don't want obama.

19. WashU-Horn

WashU-Horn 500+ Posts

I doubt Romney wins the popular vote.

Even if he does, most people in most of the States wanted BHO.

20. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Romney and Obama can both eat it. Nearly half of America does not want Obama, that much is clear.

Just another four years. Hopefully things dont get worse. Im not optimistic.

21. Michtex

Michtex 1,000+ Posts

22. zork

zork 2,500+ Posts

Hopefully Obama can get a handle on the big task ahead of him. Nearly half of the country didn't vote for him like the Gore/W Bush election. The vitriol is going to likely be high. I expect a lot of executive orders.

23. bedhead

bedhead 100+ Posts

Washu, (by the way, it is behead, not redhead
    I see you are now posting a more correctly worded statment "what MOST Americans want".

By adding the "most" you are almost there, but look at all the red states, v the bell curve of blue, and then act like all of America wants either candidate. Almost 50% wanted one guy, a little over 50% the other.

Neither number says that All of America wants one candidate in this thing you call an election. Yeah, heard of them....be a gracious winner and a gracious loser. That's what I was taught.

24. YouTeeAye

YouTeeAye 100+ Posts

I am happy Obama won. He's my choice. I'm more aligned with him on social issues but I'm concerned about the direction of government. I want the role of govt. to shrink and I want Obama to move more to the center on this issue.

Romney was a great alternative. If he ran just on economic issues and keeping government small, I'd have voted for him without hesitation. But the social conservatives and the overzealous religious base kept me away.

25. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

You, you are terribly naive if you think BO has any idea of shrinking the government. But time will tell. Until then party, party - there are no consequences to screwing the economy! I can't wait to get my free ****!!

26. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I wasn't enthralled with either candidate, but i was kind of intrigued by the possibility of Big Love in the White House with a first lady, a second lady and maybe even a third lady.

27. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

28. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

29. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

The country is f...in' doomed...

More gridlock in Washington
    More class warfare
    All of you - your taxes are going up, way up in various ways
    More & more Fed Gov managing your healthcare - costs go up / quality goes down
    More Americans not working and taking gov cheese in some way
    $15 trillion in debt and climbing
    A financial cliff awaits us - if we don't fix it soon we will be Greece

Let's keep whistling past the graveyard....

30. Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer 1,000+ Posts

Rickysrun needs to look up definition of mandate, see that it's not tied to EVs, and stop posting.