Barea sucks

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by matt8209, Apr 23, 2010.

1. matt8209

matt8209 100+ Posts

And i am a die hard mav fan. They have no one better to put out to finish this game?

2. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

JJB is the next-to-last person to blame for this loss. Start with Butler, Marion and even Jet missing down the stretch. Barea played very well with lots of energy.

Hook'em!!! [​IMG]

3. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

Mavs gave up way too many second chance points tonight. I didn't watch it all (why bother with the NBA), but the times I did see, SA rebounded the ball well when playing small ball and the Mavs didn't.

4. Texdoc

Texdoc 500+ Posts

[​IMG]

HOOK 'EM,
    Texdoc [​IMG]

5. Pitter09

Pitter09 250+ Posts

I thought Barea gave you guys a real spark in the 3rd period. I was surprised though that Butler didn't play in the 2nd half. This series has a long way to go, and the complexion of these things can look entirely different from game to game.

6. GHoward

GHoward 2,500+ Posts

Barrea is a nuisance, and yea meant to give Dallas a spark, which I think he did, plus caused George Hill to get a T. I was surprised he was in there during crunch time. He got screened too easily freeing up Parker. Sorry to say it, but that 3 PG lineup didn't work. Dallas is supposed to have a size advantage, but going with 3 pg negates all of that.