Barnes feeds the OSU fans

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by Mr. Orange, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Mr. Orange

Mr. Orange 100+ Posts

Saw this earlier on an OSU board. Apparently Barnes sent a few pizzas out to the cowboys fans waiting in line. Thats a pretty cool thing for an opposing coach to do. Of course the thread eventually turns into which former UT players do you hate the most competition.

Barnes

2. bigup2dahorns

bigup2dahorns 250+ Posts

thanks for posting the link, pretty entertaining. i like this guys' sig:

3. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Great thread, thanks for the link. Anytime I have run into Coach Barnes around town he is nothing but classy and sometimes funny. Yet another great ambassador/coach we have at UT.

4. Handler XIII

Handler XIII 1,000+ Posts

5. SINCE73

SINCE73 250+ Posts

With the way OSU fans seem to love throwing stuff at Texas players/coaches I'd buy em' something soft too.

6. Valdemsi

Valdemsi 25+ Posts

he has done this before for the OSU fans so its not surprising for him to do it again

7. texashorne

texashorne 250+ Posts

What the name of the place in Stillwater with the really good pizza? I heard its phenominal. I wonder if he got them that kind.

8. woodog

woodog < 25 Posts

Hideaway pizza in Stillwater - outstanding

9. Bob in Houston

Bob in Houston 2,500+ Posts

10. SL Xpress

SL Xpress 500+ Posts

Well, in fairness, the way the question was put to him, in context he could just as well have been saying, "Stillwater is a nice town, but it's not home," saying they'd like to get back home as soon as possible, not necessarily back to Austin as soon as possible.

11. TrashMaster G

TrashMaster G 250+ Posts

12. Bob in Houston

Bob in Houston 2,500+ Posts

13. iluvthisbbteam

iluvthisbbteam 100+ Posts

Get real...not a chance...not Barnes.