Baylor Forums?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by zinger, Oct 26, 2015.

1. zinger

zinger 250+ Posts

Baylor Forums or Bulletin Boards. Do they exist? Tried Baylorbears.com looking for info on their QB's status without success.

2. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

Google "baylor football forum" and try a few of those results.

3. NBHorn7

NBHorn7 Pimp Daddy

Baylorfans.com.

Here is a great source for college sports and other information. Click on "Message Board Directory," for most of the boards for college teams.

collegesportsinfo.com

4. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

I bet they are going ape sh$? about now after hearing Russell is down for the year

5. 1leggedduck

1leggedduck 1,000+ Posts

For the year? I have not seen this reported as a year ending injury.

6. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

7. 1leggedduck

1leggedduck 1,000+ Posts

As Emily LaTella would say, "never mind."

8. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

sure does make the Big XII more interesting. I really dislike the arena type of football, all offense, no defense

• Like Like x 2
  9. 1leggedduck

1leggedduck 1,000+ Posts

It sounds like Stidham is the 2nd coming of Marrino from what Briles says. His numbers are pretty amazing. Has the kid seen a pass rush, yet? He has been playing the 4th quarters of lopsided blowouts when I assume the opposing D line is gassed. I guess Okie State and TCU will test him early and often. As much as I hate Briles and Baylor, I hate to see a kid's season ended by an injury.

• Like Like x 1
  10. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Tough luck for him, too bad for the kid. Baylor may not when the conf. now but Stidham will have a few games to find his groove and could still cause us fits.

11. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

This is what should scare the hell out of the Bears. OU, OSU, TCU, Texas on the horizon. One snap away from ...

"Sophomore Chris Johnson, who had been playing wide receiver this season, will be Stidham's backup."

• Like Like x 2
  12. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

All of the easy games are over, now the tests begin:
    at KSU
    vs OU
    at OSU
    at TCU
    vs Texas

So far, the teams Baylor has played (all ooc and B12) are 18-31 overall. The 4 B12 teams they have played are collectively 3-13 in conference play and 10-18 overall. Not great.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

Something about your choice of words... Hummm.
    ;)

14. SAMMCHornfan

SAMMCHornfan 250+ Posts

Sympathy for the QB...but lovin it for Briles!!! Will never forgive him for 2008! If he is the coach he thinks he is, then he should be able to still coach his team up. I will be rooting against it. Don't care if a Big XII team represents the Conference or not in the playoff...as long as it isn't Baylor. But, go Froggies!!