Baylor game

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by old65horn, Mar 4, 2017.

1. old65horn

old65horn 1,000+ Posts

I do not recall seeing so many air balls in a game as we have thrown up in the 1st half.

• Like Like x 1
  2. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

First game I have watched all year. Very bad basketball. The offensive game plan seems non-existent.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Buck-Horn

Buck-Horn Guest

Thank God we'll be out of this misery next week. Going to be a LONG spring & summer til football opener!!:bevo:

• Like Like x 1
  4. txlandagent

txlandagent 500+ Posts

It got progressively worse, really peaking here down the stretch. 21 losses and really nothing redeeming to come out of this program this year with the exception of showcasing Allen as a bonafide one and done. Good for him, he played himself into a lotto pick. I give Smart next season to prove the decision makers he's not an imposter.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  5. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

This team bought into the whole Navy Seal training, target on our backs, unity, believe the hype stuff wayyy too early. With no PG and horrible regression from Roach and Davis, Mack getting booted, Young & Banks mere shadows of their HS dominance, and Osetkowski riding the pine until eligibility, the only shining moments this year were Cleare showing some post moves and Allen having some SC Top10 clips.

6. Hoop

Hoop 500+ Posts

Watching this team play is like rereading a bad book.