BBQ Bandito (caught on tape)

Discussion in 'Classics' started by MissingInAction, Jul 5, 2007.

1. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

2. bighornfan32

bighornfan32 100+ Posts

Shut this thread down. Damn troll.

3. VoodooChi|d

VoodooChi|d 500+ Posts

4. kangsta

kangsta 500+ Posts

i'm glad that's over.

so, any update on the food thief?

5. Hellraiser97

Hellraiser97 500+ Posts

I typically bring a mozzarella cheese stick for an afternoon snack. Sometimes I don't want it that day and will leave it to the next day. 90% of the time, it will be there at lunch the next day, but not the time I am ready for my snack. As I am quiting my job today, I will likely never know who this ***-f**k is.

It's not like I work some low level job. I work on a trading desk. 95% of the people here make 6 figures or close to it. ******* thieves.

6. flaco

flaco 500+ Posts

Never in my 15 plus years of leaving food in the company fridge have I had it taken. Nor have I ever heard of anyone at my place of employment complain of such. Weird.

7. SubliminalHorn

SubliminalHorn 500+ Posts

8. atxbaby

atxbaby 250+ Posts

i don't get it, why would a zen story kill this board? [​IMG]

9. MissingInAction

MissingInAction 100+ Posts

UPDATE:
    Well the morning shift guy just called me and we have caught the thief. They are waiting for me to come in to confront him.
    They have foootage of this fat *** cooking his food in the microwave, while he raids the fridge. We have footage of him going to town on rib after rib. ******* fat bastard.

Right now they are trying to convert the footage to a media file we can play on the computers at work.
    Mass humiliation comes to mind.
    I cant wait to get to work. I would love some ideas for what to do with him.

10. Larry T. Spider

Larry T. Spider 1,000+ Posts

there was a pic posted by a first timer

11. PhatAtUT

PhatAtUT 100+ Posts

atxbaby--they're referring to a vulgar deleted post, not the zen story.

12. huge

huge 250+ Posts

i would quit my job if i ever got caught doing something that ridiculous

seriosuly, that would humiliate me to the point of resignation.

obviously some people have no shame

13. atxbaby

atxbaby 250+ Posts

oh right on, thanks. i haven't been able to read hornfans that much at work lately, so i am a little slow on the roll.

oh and MIA that is awesome that you caught the thief. he should be humiliated. if you can't do the time, don't steal someone else's delicious bbq from the work fridge!

14. MissingInAction

I am so excited my grammar skills have gone right into the shitter.
    When my coworker called me all I could hear was laughter in the background. This is gold. We are considering a mass email once the footage is converted.
    I was going to let this slide if it was one of our employees with a lot of kids who probably goes hungry, but this guy deserves what is coming to him. He is about 5'11" and 250 pounds of pure lard.
    WE have close ups of the ribs in his hands. GOD I cant wait.

15. Traffic

Traffic 500+ Posts

16. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

How sweet is it that MIA's company is cool w/ mass humiliation? Try and keep HR out of this for as long as possible.

17. kangsta

kangsta 500+ Posts

this has so much potential

18. Horneius_Maximus

Horneius_Maximus 250+ Posts

Can you upload the video on youtube?

19. Hellraiser97

Hellraiser97 500+ Posts

One word (or is it two?)

YouTube!

With slowmo closeups please.

20. TrashMaster G

TrashMaster G 250+ Posts

Along the lines of jt's post - Don't go and do anything that will get yourself in trouble or fired. What the guy did was wrong, but, depending on how professional your organization is, a 'mass humiliation' exercise could easily be a fireable offense. Even if you do something outside of work, the video captures would constitute company assets, so tread carefully.

Now, having said that, I hope you find a good way to take care of this *******.

21. LAktownhorn

LAktownhorn 250+ Posts

yeah, don't go too crazy or he could sue all you guys. maybe you can start leaving your flat bread in there.

22. Mrmyke709

Mrmyke709 1,000+ Posts

Walk his fat *** out the door, he's a thief.
    Then post the evidence on youtube.

23. PacSER

PacSER 500+ Posts

24. UTEE

UTEE 1,000+ Posts

Agree with the others-- tread carefully here. No need to jeopardize your own career.

But, if possible, I'd definitely love to see the video and hear about how this a-hole is punished. As someone who has had food stolen out of a fridge at work, I can empathize. It is EXTRENELY frustrating.

25. Beamwalker

Beamwalker 250+ Posts

Yeah, you might want to watch out about humiliating the guy. At least do it anonymously so it can't get tracked back to you.

26. Mike_Tyson

Mike_Tyson 500+ Posts

Our HR loves it when I prank people. We made one guy believe the secretaries quit over a remark he made and that the owner found out about it and was on his way over to meet with him (the guy had been fired before for saying something stupid). We cleaned out the secretaries’ desks and everything during lunch and he bought it hook, line, and sinker. It was awesome! I also put bird seed on and around a co-worker's car during lunch; the birds did a nice job of dropping stuff off.

I suggest sending him the video from an anonymous email account. "We know what you did, Bob!" Explaining what he did was wrong and that if he did not rectify the situation, i.e. make an *** out of himself in front of the office then the email will be forwarded to everyone. I suggest something such as what Scott Tennerman did to Eric Cartmen for the spectacle...or what Eric Cartmen did to Scott Tennerman. MUWAHAHA!

27. kangsta

kangsta 500+ Posts

that episode was classic

28. NCAAFBALLROX

NCAAFBALLROX 1,000+ Posts

Tyson, one prob. with your suggestion is that the video would have to be supplied by the co. & they'd be in trouble for letting an asset go in this manneer (not that I don't like the idea, but I am trying to be devil's advocate & see the long term chess match effects).

Also, MIA, can you somehow get video of this dipsh**'s expression or actions when confronted?

I think a face to face / in person confrontation would be even better. Do a short bit of role playing with whoever else is going to be there @ the time, that way you might know what to expect & how you guys should react. Y'all need to come off as cool customers.

Maybe one of you can play the part of Friday while the other one is more of the Gannon (Henry Morgan) type.

"It was an ordinary Thursday, not unlike any other Thursday except this one happened to be after the 4th of July & I had brought leftovers to work..."

Also, I realize that by the time you read this, you've probably already had your confrontation.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

29. MissingInAction

Ok, I am at work, and his manager has already confronted him. He flat ourt denies it. All of management has seen the video. We are giving him a chance to come clean before we drop the hammer. The f**k wont even look me in the eye, and everyone seems to think I am gonna to beat his fatass. It was good BBQ , but not worth jailtime or my career.
    I dont know why they havent shown him the video , I think they are trying to put it in a format we can email.
    Youtube is next.
    updates to come.

30. bigup2dahorns

bigup2dahorns 250+ Posts

thanks for the update. sounds like this is setting up for a nice finish