BBQ Bandito (caught on tape)

Discussion in 'Classics' started by MissingInAction, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Beamwalker

Beamwalker 250+ Posts

wait, so that bag he put back in the fridge was one rib that he left? Thats not even considerate, thats more of a slap in the face. A challenge almost. I ate your ****, here is one rib - like a calling card. Is he russian? I bet he's russian. Sneaky f-ing russians.

2. NCAAFBALLROX

NCAAFBALLROX 1,000+ Posts

Ummm... yeah. I may be swimming upstream here, but the fridge is SO far away, how can you really tell what he's got there & if it was, in fact, yours? I am only playing devil's advocate here, but I have reasonable doubt. Sorry, MIA / PacSer / BlackLab, but I just don't have 100% confidence as to his guilt.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. PacSER

PacSER 500+ Posts

From what I gather, he has already admitted to it and offered a lame story as cover-up.

I like that he eats the whole thing standing up..

4. MissingInAction

MissingInAction 100+ Posts

So his manager waits until about 15 minutes before I leave before he shows the bandito the tape. All I can think about is the Bobs not wanting a confrontation.
    He shows him the tape in my office/server room. Dude comes out and says ,"MIA, let me esplain."
    So we watch the tape and he explains every little detail about what he is doing. About how hhe is making a burrito and he had lettuce up in that corner of the door.
    There was no lettuce.
    And who eats a burrito like a god damn rib? Two hands on each end , side to side!
    Then he says, and this just waylays me: "Besides, there weren't any ribs in there. Just some chicken."
    Which tells me he obviously looked in my BBQ stash of awesome, and also that maybe he just ate the chicken, and there is another accomplice who ate the ribs. Or he is just a lying douche cause you can tell he is eating a muthfuckin rib,
    MY RIB!!
    So I tell him that all I did was give security a time frame of when my food dissappeared. No one else touched the fridge in that time frame except for the now famous BBQ bandito.
    He acted stupid, nervous, and hungry for BBQ, so I just said,
    "it doesn't look good for you." And walked off.

5. TheYoungHorn

TheYoungHorn 25+ Posts

I eat burritos like corn on the cob.

With the little holders on the side and all that jazz.

Got a problem with that?

6. Smoky Brisket

Smoky Brisket 100+ Posts

I hope he pulls up tomorrow with the whole Bert's crew to make amends.

7. RoughneckLivin

RoughneckLivin < 25 Posts

This is so ******* amazing that I'm actually getting a contact high off of this thread. Outstanding work by all (MIA, blacklab, and PacSER in specific).

8. longhorn5005

longhorn5005 < 25 Posts

this thread is why hornfans takes up a significant portion of my internet time. [​IMG]

9. po elvis

po elvis 250+ Posts

i am sorry. finder, keepers.

10. random horn

random horn 250+ Posts

11. LordHornAustin

LordHornAustin 100+ Posts

12. threesheets

threesheets 250+ Posts

That is one hella big breakroom.

And BBQB needs his *** kicked.

13. killer b's

killer b's 25+ Posts

I am going to make this my new board instead of 3:16. Just plain hilarious.

14. BNB

BNB 250+ Posts

Yeah, that's a huge breakroom with only 2 home fridges.

15. PacSER

PacSER 500+ Posts

16. HatDaddy

HatDaddy 1,000+ Posts

Fantastic!
    Hats off to you guys who manufactured this internet vid!

17. Sii

Sii 1,000+ Posts

18. GakFoo

GakFoo 500+ Posts

i cant see anything in that video that would indicate that it was definitely the bbq as opposed to something else from the fridge.

19. YuppiePrick

YuppiePrick 25+ Posts

After discussing this thread I found out that my GF apparently is a unrepentant fridge raider. She even told me a story that when she was in third grade and spending the night at a friend's house, she waited until everyone was asleep, snuck into a huge walk-in pantry and chowed down for like two hours and left a huge mess. hahaha. And she's tiny, btw, so save your fat jokes for later. Thief jokes, those are perfectly acceptable.

20. miguelito

miguelito 250+ Posts

I can't believe how fast this all transpired. Immediate results! With video!

On the other hand, Toaster Lady details came gradually, adding to the suspense and drama.

I just hope we get more updates on the BBQB next week.

21. Staley

Staley 100+ Posts

This is not over. I'm sure there will be many more details to follow. I can't wait.

22. scottsins

scottsins 1,000+ Posts

as far as i'm concerned, hornfans IS the internet.

23. MissingInAction

MissingInAction 100+ Posts

I agree that you cant really tell what he is eating. The damning evidence is the time frame (he was the only one in the fridge during the 45 minute window), and when he is rooting in the top corner of the door. My BBQ were the only items in the door. We have tape from where I put the food in to where I discover it missing, and our bandito was the only possible culprit.
    Yes the break room is huge, and the furniture is plastic yet comfortable.

24. kangsta

kangsta 500+ Posts

and to think, we almost lost this thread in its infancy.

[​IMG]

25. Spankytoes

Spankytoes 100+ Posts

I have nothing to add. I just wanted to be on this thread [​IMG]

26. TexasTower

TexasTower 500+ Posts

If BBQB would have said he brought Buffalo Wings from home he would have raised a suspicion of doubt, but to say he was eating a BURRITO?

27. hobbs4heisman

hobbs4heisman 100+ Posts

that son of a ***** i can't stand people like that. My brother would always have bands from out of state stay at our house and those ******* would always eat any and all leftovers that were in the fridge. So when I would wake up at 5:25 in the morning looking forward to cold pizza for breakfast before work all that was there was an empty box of nothing stuck back in the fridge. ********. P.S. MIA you are the ****

28. hookem2102

hookem2102 250+ Posts

29. Ankf00

Ankf00 250+ Posts

soundtrack: yakety sax

definitely.

30. Horn_Spanker

Horn_Spanker 250+ Posts

Just when I start to think I'd be more productive if I laid off Horn Fans for a while, a thread like this sucks me back in!