BBQ Bandito (caught on tape)

Discussion in 'Classics' started by MissingInAction, Jul 5, 2007.

1. C-Man

C-Man 250+ Posts

2. Jive_Turkey

Jive_Turkey 1,000+ Posts

Homeboy got punk'd.

3. po elvis

po elvis 250+ Posts

finders keepers.

4. MissingInAction

MissingInAction 100+ Posts

Just got home from tearin' it up.
    i can't believe I caught the ******. yutube rules

5. HornsN04

HornsN04 500+ Posts

this thread is epic.

6. orange_pride

orange_pride 100+ Posts

lmao.

this thread made my weekend.

[​IMG]

7. DoobieWah

DoobieWah 500+ Posts

I'm gonna hafta go ahead and disagree with the concensus here.

BBQB is just a douche. A greedy, gluttonous douche.

What set Toaster Lady apart was her "righteousness", her utter and total confidence that she was the aggrieved party.

Even without video, Toaster Lady is light years ahead of the BBQBandit in terms of moral and ethical comic relief.

[​IMG]

8. Quadry

Quadry 250+ Posts

He is a smooth criminal.

9. MisplacedHorn

MisplacedHorn 25+ Posts

MIA, you are a hero to all those who have ever had food stolen from a community fridge. You deserve a satue. And the video needs a sound track.

10. Apostle7550

Apostle7550 100+ Posts

What a freaking douche... If you do something like that, admit it and apologize... Problem solved.

11. Gate_of_Horn

Gate_of_Horn 25+ Posts

I cast another vote for Smooth Criminal on the soundtrack. The guy appears to have horked an entire plate of ribs in 2:36, put his own food back in for later, and all while two people came in and bought sodas. I like BBQ Bandito, but due to the quick time frame I'd also suggest Hudson Hork.

MIA, you've done my thief despising heart good for sharing this saga. I'm glad you made the douchebag sweat over this for a week.

12. Montag

Montag 250+ Posts

Im in ur work fridge.

Stealin ur ribz.

Allsome, allsome thread. Thank you MIA, for scoring one for the good guys. That fat boy should be forced to hand you the $50 cash to you in person in front of everybody.

13. kangsta

kangsta 500+ Posts

14. SeeVinceRun

SeeVinceRun 100+ Posts

Excellent. [​IMG]

15. hitbyatrain

hitbyatrain 250+ Posts

Well played, LordHorn. I el-oh-el'ed my *** off.

16. hitbyatrain

hitbyatrain 250+ Posts

17. SubliminalHorn

SubliminalHorn 500+ Posts

To Hornfans: Have I told you lately that I love you?

18. MissingInAction

Here it is day 4 of Ribgate, and he is sticking to his story. If this goes to VP level his **** will be ruined in very bad ways. I have told him to buy me lunch at salt grass downthe street, and all would be forgiven.
    He is sticking to his fatness. The whole office knows. There is no escape. If anything this will insure the safety of future lunches. I left some tainted brisket in the fridge over the weekend. It went untouched.

19. EuroHorn

EuroHorn 2,500+ Posts

You need to create an artist's sketch of the guy and place it in the breakroom.

20. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay 500+ Posts

21. DCA_HORN

DCA_HORN 500+ Posts

First I'd like to point out that the HFs collective has proven me right in the toaster lady vs. BBQB debate.

As far as the sketch, Just use the leprechaun "amateur sketch" and photoshop in BBQ sauce on the mouth.

22. numbereleven

numbereleven 250+ Posts

OK, here is my rolling review of the video, which I shall now watch for the first time.

--

OK, paused at :35. After the other person departs, there is definitely a pause while looking in the fridge door. This smacks of "hmm, what do we have here?" Not looking too innocent so far. Onward.

--

Paused at 1:09. That seems like an awfully long time to prep a burrito for heating. Besides, this boy here has eaten some reheated burritos in his life. He'd tear into it like a Great White on a baby seal. Now if it's BBQ he's assembling, that's about right. I continue...

--

Holy ****, are these like mini exercises from 1:08 to 1:13? Getting the old blood pumping? Or is it nervous excitement about eating some pilfered goodness?

--

Stopped at 1:43. Someone comes in, the giddiness immediately halts and his arms cross, he's defensive. Once he realizes his company is hitting the machine and not the fridge, he has to walk it off. He walks away, acts like he is tossing something away, and walks back. Surely he grins, his hunger for someone else's food is about to be sated.

--

HA! 1:48! As he watches his guest depart, he takes the first bite. I agree with whomever said the food is being held sideways. He has won! He thinks to himself, "Excelsior!"

--

2:06 brings us this messy ***** dribbling his catch on the floor. Did no one check that area for BBQ sauce?

--

2:26. Was that a soiled-fingers-pants-wipe, or a full-fledged fupa adjustment? You be the judge.

--

Holy ****, that was incredible. [​IMG]

23. mez2

mez2 100+ Posts

how the hell is this my first time seeing this thread on the Refridger-Raider?

this thread rules. i wonder how i got through life without HF sometimes

24. Smoky Brisket

Smoky Brisket 100+ Posts

ownership.

we can just move this thread to Quacks and talk about whats wrong with America... people not owning up to their f**k ups.

That, and the guy needs to lose some weight.

25. crazyhornsfan

crazyhornsfan 25+ Posts

26. PiGuy

PiGuy 250+ Posts

Allsome.

The only way you could have played it better was to come back the next day with more barbeque, coated in a "special ingedient".

Years ago I knew my brother was stealing some energy drink I bought, so I drank one, filled it with salt water, put the twist cap back on, and waited. When he went out there I opened the door on him just as he took a swig. It was greatness.

27. Longhorn Al

Longhorn Al 500+ Posts

Just saw this thread. Unbelievable. Great job, guys!

Keep us updated, MIA.

28. LonghornGirlie

LonghornGirlie 500+ Posts

I just read this thread for the first time. I'm pleased that HornFans contributed something to the capture and punishment of this dangerous criminal. [​IMG]

As to the earlier picture thing, just call stuff like that to my attention via the Notify Moderator button [​IMG]. No First Time Poster is going to cause the demise of any board. It is the long time guys trying to push the envelope or deliberately crossing the line (and the subsequent support from other long time members) that puts the board at risk. As always, if you have questions or comments, PM or email me. Don't post them on the board.

Carry on.

29. BillyW

BillyW 500+ Posts

It was for stuff like this that Al Gore invented the internet. I admit I liked the toaster lady better but this is classic.

30. MissingInAction

Thanks LHG. Yes I had no idea this would morph into what it has become. I guess so many people can sympathize. Who hasnt gone to thier fridge hungry only to discover their meal gone, with out any evidence of the culprit.
    There really isnt much to say on this matter. He has been exposed, everyone has seen the video, and he still denies it.
    I highly doubt he will do it again, and if he does its his fat ***.
    I loved the CSi break down of his actions. I was thinking of even making up like a MS paint mock up of the crime if the video hadnt been available.
    I love you guys.