Being Harrell's Teammate

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by AFhorn82, Nov 3, 2008.

1. AFhorn82

AFhorn82 100+ Posts

must suck. Yes, I know he already has a big-time reputation as a whiner but still I couldn't believe how everytime something went wrong he was looking for someone to yell at and blame. The best (worst?) example of this was the pass that sailed over his receiver's (I think it was Britton) head (and it was thrown behind him). You would have though the receiver had pissed in Harrell's Cheerios, the way he reacted.

2. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

"It's all about me!!"...Graham Harrell

[​IMG]

3. The Big Unit

The Big Unit 100+ Posts

Enough about Harrell, the refs, injuries, the planet alignment on Saturday night, etc.... Our team didn't meet the challenge and they lost. Period. End of story.

4. GoHornsGo90

GoHornsGo90 1,000+ Posts

Shut up. He's just making a point. It's a fact Harrell is a jack ***. The throw was actually in front of Britton, and it was a terrible pass. He immediately threw a ***** fit. I wouldn't want to play with that twat either.

5. The Big Unit

The Big Unit 100+ Posts

6. chuychanga

chuychanga 500+ Posts

Tech was last week. Baylor is this week.

7. OUsucksATMblows

OUsucksATMblows 250+ Posts

How anyone can say that our guys "didn't meet the challenge" is a total idiot. Our guys persevered through some devistating injuries to key players, through the most poorly officiated game i've seen in quite some time, and through a hostile environment against a legit top 5 team. With all that being said, we are a tipped pass INT away from winning the game, and we somehow "didn't meet the challenge"?

Don't forget that Tech wanted to win too....

You my friend must have never played athletics....

8. adUTleander

adUTleander 250+ Posts

9. horns4everup

horns4everup 250+ Posts

Having just seen this game, it is normal for us to talk about what we saw. Harrell's behavior (nothing to do with his talent as a QB) is cringe-worthy and it is highlighted all the more as he is their leader and we will always be comparing other team's leaders and their behavior to that of Vince and Colt. That does not have to have anything to do with whether we won or lost. Even if we had lost to OU, I doubt anyone could point to anything negative in Bradford's behavior because he acts as we would expect a QB leader to act.

10. The Big Unit

The Big Unit 100+ Posts

11. CanaTigers

CanaTigers 2,500+ Posts

Harrell has put up great numbers and won at every level so it's hard to fault his method.

12. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

For those who are calling this thread sour grapes, it's worth noting that after every Tech game in which Harrell has played, we've had a similar thread talking about his behavior. It has nothing to do with Tech winning and everything to do with him acting like a sore loser in the past, and judging from the taunting he did on his way to the celebration, acting less than gracious in victory.

He's not required to be gracious in order to be a good QB, but I don't respect him.

13. GoHornsGo90

GoHornsGo90 1,000+ Posts

Has nothing to do with him not being a good QB, he is. He is just a ******* prick to the bone. That is a fact...

14. GatorDave

GatorDave 500+ Posts

15. netslave

netslave 1,000+ Posts

GoHornsGo90 for the win.

It doesn't matter what he did on the field, the guy's a jerk and there's nothing wrong with pointing it out.

16. LTDave

LTDave 25+ Posts

My 14 year old made a great observation. On that block, the TT player landed on his back, which is perhaps why they picked up their flag. If he lands forward, the would probably leave it as a penalty.

17. TheBestPoster

TheBestPoster 100+ Posts

18. ferrariparty

ferrariparty 250+ Posts

If I remember correctly, we have always had threads about Harrell being a dick during games vs us, even the two we won against Tech.

19. HousHorn09

HousHorn09 2,500+ Posts

Harrell's a douche. It's a public fact & there is proof to demonstrate it. I wouldn't want to be his team mate.

20. OUsucksATMblows

OUsucksATMblows 250+ Posts

21. 88aero

88aero 250+ Posts

"opposing player that just lit our team up"

Come on ...scoring with time just about to expire to come from behind is "lit up" now?

22. adUTleander

adUTleander 250+ Posts

23. The Big Unit

The Big Unit 100+ Posts

24. I_Live_In_OK

I_Live_In_OK 500+ Posts

Graham Harrell seems like he's a 15-year-old trapped inside a 23-year-old Heisman candidate's body.