BELLDOZED !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Texdoc, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Texdoc

Texdoc 500+ Posts

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=588711994508626&set=a.200759476637215.48719.172492982797198&type=1&ref=nf

[​IMG]

HOOK 'EM,
    Texdoc [​IMG]

2. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

NOW THAT IS SWEETNESS!!!

You rock TexDoc!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. dillohorn

dillohorn Guest

[​IMG] outstanding [​IMG]

4. Dovey317

Dovey317 250+ Posts

The title of this thread sounds like something that might rival "Bomared" in time.

5. tamster

tamster 500+ Posts

I like how adrian phillips pops #71 of OU and knocks his helmet off on the run back.

6. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

The guy looks like he used to be a RB ala Henry Shelton. Oh wait, he was!

7. Sip94

Sip94 500+ Posts

Chris F'in Whaley! He looked downright athletic running with the ball. Pity the fool that stands between him and the endzone.

8. Wishbonemac

Wishbonemac 250+ Posts

How has Whaley's body shape changed so much so fast? I'm assuming he eats a lot and lifts a lot of weights but that's pretty amazing.

9. arieshorn

arieshorn 1,000+ Posts

10. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

Now Bell knows what it's like to try to tackle somebody who outweighs you by 50 pounds. Bell is no doubt strong and fast, but he's not nimble nor shifty.

11. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

Speaking of Bell, I was quite surprised that OU didn't run the read option more than they did.

12. Jim Bob

Jim Bob 1,000+ Posts

Bell and Millard were both less mobile than I expected. In Millard's case, it looks like he's carrying more than his optimal weight. Regardless, it was an exceedingly strange decision by Heupel not to press Texas' gap discipline and tackling after the debacles against BYU and Ole Miss. They never really gave their running game a shot. On the Sooner boards, they are raking Stoops and Heupel over the coals.

13. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

I think the issue with Bell was that he never got the open space to work up a full head of steam. That's what makes him hard to stop. When he's scrambling through a small gap after a few nervous pump fakes and dodges in the pocket or when he has to slow down trying to find some hole on a called run, he's not nearly as effective.