Beltre

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Rayug, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Rayug

Rayug 100+ Posts

This guy has been amazing last couple of months, I am not sure the Rangers are in first place if Beltre was not playing for the Rangers. On top of that, you can see last night he was in pain after his double but toughs it out and not only ties the game with a 2-run shot but wins it in the ninth with a hit.

2. Hook 'Em Danno

Hook 'Em Danno 1,000+ Posts

I certainly can't speak for the Council of Zealots on this matter, but I'm comfortable calling Beltre the team's MVP for this season. He quickly became my favorite Ranger after he arrived on the scene and he continues to demonstrate why he holds that position with me. The dude is nails at the plate and in the field. [​IMG]

3. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

I'm comfortable calling Beltre the league MVP.

The guy has been nails.

4. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

I'll join Texanne on her agreement with Beltre. Josh has put up terrific numbers, but also had a couple of horrible months and missed a lot of games. Beltre has been there day in and day out and has been consistent. And he is a shoo-in for Gold Glove at 3B.

HHD [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

On Monday Night game vs A's Beltre made a terrific play at 3rd early in the game and I posted on Facebook he should be MVP. Of course that was before he hit the 2-run tying HR in the 8th and then the GW RBI in 9th.

I LOVE watching him play the game, and as Tom Grieve said...he has so much fun playing the game. What a huge pickup he was, and don't think Rangers would be where they are without him. Stay healthy Adrian!

Hook'em!!! [​IMG]

6. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Beltre has defintiely been the team MVP and if Cabrera wasnt on the cusp of a triple crown would be leading for league MVP. [​IMG]