Bennu Coffee House

Discussion in 'Around Austin' started by l00p, May 25, 2009.

1. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

Bennu is a new place on MLK just past Chicon street. It's on the South side over near the United Way building. It is 24 Hour and I finallly went in the other day. I liked it. I am not a coffee expert so I cannot attest to the quality of their coffee but it was good to me. Their assortment of goodies and food was nice too. I enjoyed the Cinnamon Roll.

There seems to usually be a good crowd of people in there and it is spacious compared to Clementine which is nearby on Manor Road. So if you are in the area give it a shot.

2. DoobieWah

DoobieWah 500+ Posts

Almost a month and not one reply.

I didn't get a response to my Caffe' Medici thread a year ago either. And Medici's is consistently the best coffee I've ever had.

Ever.

[​IMG]

3. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

It may not cost enough for people to go to. I should have lied and said that Bennu is way over priced, over hyped and a lackluster coffee house and people would go there in droves to check it out!

And you are not lying acout Cafe Medci at all. I have a friend who may still be a barista there. He is good, very good. He has won awards or something. Yes, they have competitions locally, state and nationals. I know, I know.