Best Apartment complex in Austin?

Discussion in 'Around Austin' started by Diamondback, May 14, 2004.

1. sblazer

sblazer 500+ Posts

my oldest sister lives in Sonterra off of 620. all those complexes over there seem really nice and have great prices.

as for the mansion off od 620 near the mansfield damn...thats what "ranch" it's called?

that little road you drive on takes forever to get back there, i had my hair cut at their "spa" the other day. placed looked fuckin' awesome. looked like a place where millionares would buy an apt. UT golf course is over there too. the spa was very nice. and what's wrong with older ladies wantin' to get down and party? i'm sure there are plenty of milfs there.

2. sblazer

sblazer 500+ Posts

ahh.....steiner ranch.

also i got my hair cut for free cuz i know two of the hair stylist. heh.

one of my sisters has a friend that lives in riata, says he likes it a lot. i'm just spoutin out crap, i dunno.

3. Durkee

Durkee 500+ Posts

Of course, I know where ALL of the best properties in Austin are!!![​IMG]

4. Horn From So Cal

Horn From So Cal < 25 Posts

Durkee, Riverside can't be that bad can it?

5. WinStreak

WinStreak 25+ Posts

i lived off of riverside....after moving to west campus, i have never been happier

6. Durkee

Durkee 500+ Posts

Horn From So Cal, google the Austin Police Department and do a crime statistics search, either by that ZIP code, which is 78741, or by individual properties themselves. Then compare those stats to an area like Far West, which is 78731. My opinion isn't as convincing as the actual stats are.

7. WinStreak

WinStreak 25+ Posts

true, i did that by property or zip...either way i felt lucky to have left riverside without problems. only had my car keyed twice. a buddy of mine also had his car broken into. one other person had his car broken into oneday....taped up that window and then the next day the other window was broken.

8. djgirl625

djgirl625 < 25 Posts

what's wrong with Tejano music?[​IMG]

9. horniegrl14

horniegrl14 100+ Posts

Winstreak, I bet you are just as happy as I am to be off riverside. I hated that place and was so scared every night. I've never seen so many dirty old men before in my life than where I lived. I've never been so sexually harrassed in my life [​IMG]

Far West, West campus etc. anyway is a better college area to live than Riverside.

10. Horn From So Cal

Horn From So Cal < 25 Posts

riverside is okay, even if there are sirens going off two or three times a night.