Best eBay Sniping Tool?

Discussion in 'Horn Depot' started by orangeblack&gold, Apr 18, 2010.

1. orangeblack&gold

orangeblack&gold 500+ Posts

If I understand how this tool is supposed to work, I can leave my bid secret until the end of the auction rather than bidding up the price and then losing the auction by fifty cents at the last minute when I am not around to watch. If so, I want it.

Anyone have a tip on what is the best sniping tool out there?

Thanks.

2. schnarkle

schnarkle 500+ Posts

jbidwatcher

Be very careful if you decide on anything else, you can easily get your account hacked.

I've used this one for years and trust it completely.

3. GHoward

GHoward 2,500+ Posts

Arrg, so that's why I was always losing auctions in the last minute. I wonder what happens if 5 people are using the software on the same auction. Oh well, I pretty much stopped using ebay.

4. CottonEyedHorn

CottonEyedHorn 1,000+ Posts

Been using Auction Sniper for years now. Never let me down, never any troubles with the account. I also like that you pay as you go and don't have to have "money on account" with them.

5. RC Didnt Offer

RC Didnt Offer 250+ Posts

Bidnpapper works great for me.

6. NCAAFBALLROX

NCAAFBALLROX 1,000+ Posts

Ghoward has a valid question...

What happens if there are 3, 4, even 10 people all using Snipers on a particular item? Is it whatever software gets in .000001 of a second faster than the one that's .0001?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. orangeblack&gold

I would guess that it's just the highest price plugged into the snipe.

8. wherzwaldo

wherzwaldo 1,000+ Posts

9. No le hace

No le hace 500+ Posts

Auction Sniper

10. schnarkle

schnarkle 500+ Posts

I used to use Auction Sniper. But then one time after using for the first time in months, my account was hacked by someone in China selling cheap knockoff purses right afterward. Was a pain to get all cleaned up. I don't know if those were related or not, but it did steer me toward jbidwatcher.

11. coopntex

coopntex 25+ Posts

auction sniper works great

12. orangeblack&gold

Got Auction Sniper finally yesterday and have already picked off two Durant jersey card auctions. Love me some Hornfans.

[​IMG]