best wife ever.

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by longhornfan2818, Jul 18, 2008.

1. longhornfan2818

longhornfan2818 250+ Posts

So i just have to brag on my wife for a second. As we approach our 6th wedding avinversary, she came up to me last week and told me not to buy her anything because of the present she bought me. Keep in mind that our Anv, is in September. She just could not keep the secret because she was so excited at how much i would like it. So last night she gave me the present. She has made all the trip arrangemnts for us to take a trip to Boston. She has taken care of hotel, airfare, childcare for the kids, drink tickets on the flight, she even called my boss at work and got me the days off we will be gone. Oh and did i mention she got us tickets to see my favorite team THE BOSTON RED sox play. we get to see them play the tampa bay rays. Needless to say i am pumped and I just might be the luckiest guy in the world.

2. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

with a subject line like that, I was thinking, "how does he know my wife?" [​IMG]

that sounds sweet!

3. LonghornLawyer

LonghornLawyer 500+ Posts

4. Bevoette

Bevoette 1,000+ Posts

Nice ! Fenway is awesome ! we may one day move back to the Boston area.

hope you get better weather then we did last June, it was freaking 50 with a wind chill ! too damn cold.
    Go check out the Sam Adams Brewery ! you get free samples ! [​IMG] we did that before the game ...
    got one of those "all day" passes for the T

5. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico 1,000+ Posts

dude, your wife could have saved you a ton of cash by getting you Bos/Rangers seats Sept 5-7. i mean, who wouldn't take the ballpark over fenway? [​IMG]

6. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

^
    |
    |

Yeah my wife got me Sept 6. tix behind home plate with the Jose Cuervo club passes to see the Sox here.

7. Beau Vine

Beau Vine 1,000+ Posts

By that criteria, not quite the best...

One of my friends got her fiancee a similar birthday present... a trip to Boston, with tickets to see Red Sox-Yankees.

Jeez, I was jealous of that guy.

8. texascoder

texascoder 1,000+ Posts

Wow, that's awesome... I was fortunate enough to make it back to Fenway back on July 9th when they beat the Twins 18-5. First time I'd been to Fenway in about 10 years. Living in the Austin area, I usually get my RedSox fix in Arlington, although we got lucky this year and I was able to see a couple of games in Houston also [​IMG]

9. Zuerst

Zuerst 250+ Posts

She's having an affair with a guy in Boston

10. ImissWallyPryor

ImissWallyPryor 1,000+ Posts

"not to buy her anything"

Let us know how that went.

11. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico 1,000+ Posts

12. TenDeadF1ngerz

TenDeadF1ngerz 100+ Posts

This thread is worthless without pictures......... of your wife.

13. wherzwaldo

wherzwaldo 1,000+ Posts

I don't like the Red Sox, but I'd be all over that trip.