Beto Does it Again

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by HornHuskerDad, May 26, 2020.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

What's pretty offensive is that one of the people in that picture is a black guy. Yes, these dumbfucks are posting a picture of a black guy in a Klan hood.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  3. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

I prefer fucktards but that works too.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I haven't seen any reports on how this 18 yo could have afforded the very expensive weapons and ammo . Whoever helped him buy all that bears some responsibility.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Beto meme wins EDT the coveted HF "Meme of the Month" !

• Like Like x 2
  6. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Maybe it's Dave Chappelle's Clayton Bigsby ?

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

8. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

9. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

BobFrank is a complete douche.
    Anyone of those already refused a license can not now legally carry a gun.
    Will any media call him out?

11. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Chop, we get it. You're voting for O'Rourke. Maybe you are even BobFrank himself?

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

guy
    Chop will get you for that.
    And you know you deserve it

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  14. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I saw women who menstruate:

Supply chain problems and inflation have hit virtually all consumer goods, but women who menstruate are now facing an added strain as a shortage of period products hits the United States.

16. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

There it is:

People who menstruate can't simply wait for the shelves to be restocked.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

“The tampon shortage shares uneasy parallels with the infant formula shortage, primarily in the unhelpful responses offered by men who aren't directly affected by them. In both cases, women say they are being bombarded with comments — some genuinely offering help, others dripping with indignation over women's supposed biological failings.

"If we could imagine a world where men had to breastfeed their babies ... the formula shortage there would not be so dire," wrote journalist Elizabeth Spiers in an opinion essay for The New York Times. "In that alternative reality...formula would not be stigmatized because it's a choice men would want to have available to them."”

18. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Imagine a world where men and the manufacturing industry are not maligned by the left. Bunch of *******.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

It is called HAVING A JOB and being MOTIVATED WITH A GOAL. Word is he was not attending school and was working at a local fast food joint...Taco Bell was most frequently mentioned.

When you consider that the left insisted that burger flippers and taco wrappers were needing $15 an hour, it doesn't take that long for someone living at home with no real expenses to come up with $3500-$5K. A few months of taking every available shift and he has MORE than the amount it is claimed those guns and ammo allegedly cost.

It would be disingenuous to claim that the employer of an 18yo bears responsibility for paying said 18yo the wage the left demands be paid to workers...

20. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

21. utahorn

utahorn 500+ Posts

When will this bastard (Soros or O'Rourke) go away?

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

It will be a great day when Soros dies. I hope it is a painful, miserable death too.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I used to view him as a typical liberal donor - someone I disagreed with but didn't thoroughly detest. Then I saw what he did in DA races, and it was clear that he doesn't just hold bad beliefs. He's evil.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

His son is just as bad I think.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

The only hope is that his estate gets divided, and some of his heirs are less political.

26. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Or become conservatives when they find out about how bad the libs want to screw them on estate taxes...

• Like Like x 1
  27. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

And then this...

Beto O’Rourke gets $2 million, his largest campaign donation yet, from Austin couple

The Californians ruining our quality of life and bringing their "values" to Texas.

Quote from the article from these liars:

“We’re pretty middle of the road,” Simone Coxe said. “We’re moderates, and I’m more of a liberal moderate than he is probably. But I think that’s how we would both describe ourselves. We need commonsense solutions.”

• Funny Funny x 1
  28. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Only stupid people pay estate taxes. They won't.

29. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

"Austin couple" - okay at least they are Texan, but then ...

"Simone and Tench Coxe moved to Austin from Palo Alto, California, in January 2021." - I retract my earlier statement.

"Simone Coxe has been a prolific political donor in her own right, mainly giving to Democrats, including O’Rourke when he ran for U.S. Senate in 2018." - Absurd that people donate to out of state elections or are allowed to.

"Her husband, however, has a more bipartisan giving history, especially prior to the 2016 presidential election. For example, he gave to Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign, as well as the Republican National Committee that year." - I guess that's something but been a while. I'm guessing Mrs. Coxe axed that.

30. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

If you gave to Romney, are you REALLY a Republican though? Seems that made him a Republican't.