Big 12 Championship Parking

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Ignatius, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Ignatius

Ignatius 1,000+ Posts

For those with B12 parking passes, I got an email response from the Jurrah World staff telling me that lots will be opening at noon on Saturday...

2. LonghornAnth

LonghornAnth 100+ Posts

thanks for posting!! just got my tailgating pass in lot 4! can't wait..

3. HornInWville

HornInWville 25+ Posts

Noon? Well I guess that's better than 4 hours before kickoff. Still sucks.

Did it say anything about waiting in line to get into the lot?

4. SchertzHorn

SchertzHorn 100+ Posts

There will be lots just outside of those that open earlier (neighboring businesses). They are not much further, if further at all from the stadium at all so those would be your best bet if you want to get set up earlier.

5. horns4everup

horns4everup 250+ Posts

Is there parking without a permit (our tickets will not be LF) in the regular stadium lots? Just to park and go in, not to tailgate?

6. laidbackex

laidbackex 25+ Posts

Does anyone know when the stadium gates will open? Will beer be sold inside the stadium? If so, will it be available to all ticket holders or just certain levels?

7. UTEE

UTEE 1,000+ Posts

Beer will be sold inside to all ticket holders. Not sure when the gates open.

8. Ignatius

Ignatius 1,000+ Posts

9. NTXHornFan

NTXHornFan < 25 Posts

If you don't want to fight the crowd you can park at the Lincoln Square Shopping Center about 1/2 mile from the stadium. Plenty of shops and restaurants w/ a decent parking deal. Spend $40 at any of their shops or restaurants, park for free and the shuttle to the game is only $10 RT.
    Cowboy Stadium Parking

10. RC Didnt Offer

RC Didnt Offer 250+ Posts

The Link

Not sure why but I couldnt get your link to work. Great tip though. I'm going to go that route.

11. b UT ful

b UT ful 250+ Posts

LOT 4! REPRESENT! [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. BHud

BHud 250+ Posts

Ticketmaster has (or had) Lot 4 passes at 4am when I bought mine.... $30 bucks.

13. Lidig8r

Lidig8r 250+ Posts

Hilbilly Bastard Jones.. even parking at the Deathstar is an asswhip!

14. givemhel

givemhel 100+ Posts

i noticed on my lot 11 parking pass that it shows a row and seat (slot) number. I'm guessing that is just to keep track of the number of passes sold for that lot and not a specific slot where you are supposed to park...

15. seb44

seb44 250+ Posts

16. UTEE

UTEE 1,000+ Posts

Yup, the venue changed its tune within the past week. At first they were saying beer would be sold everywhere as per usual.

That's okay, somehow I can live without buying beer in the stadium. [​IMG]

17. BHud

BHud 250+ Posts

I will manage. I plan on celebrating a Texas win, followed by 3 years of sobriety at midnight!