Big 12 games for Wed. 01/17/18

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by BabHorn, Jan 16, 2018.

1. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Oklahoma @ Kansas State 7:00 p.m. on ESPN3

Texas Tech @ Kansas 7:00 p.m. on JTV/ESPN3

West Virginia @ Oklahoma State 7:00 p.m. on okstate.com/live (https://www.youtube.com/user/OSUathletics)

Baylor @ Iowa State 8:00 p.m. FSN

• Like Like x 2
  2. geewago

geewago 100+ Posts

Hey BabHorn it was good to see you Monday night. That was a good game and a great atmosphere. You'll never get anything like that playing the likes of Wofford, Texas Southern, etc. Give the people something worth watching and they will come. I went home and put out a bunch of hay for my cows then took off about 1:30 for Ames Iowa. I made it to Emporia Kansas last night. I've got several buddies in Ames that I'm going to meet up with before the game. We're gonna have a sammich before hand and then set together in the game and share all our great wisdom. I've always loved the Iowa State WBB program. But if Bill doesn't start recruiting better I'm afraid he's going to lose his fan club. Good to see you back posting again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

glad you enjoyed the game. Always fun and interesting to talk to fans of other teams.

4. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

Kansas held to just 18 points halfway thru the 3rd quarter... against Tech???? Wow. Tech leads 33-18

• Like Like x 1
  5. jusme828

jusme828 2,500+ Posts

OU won at KSU, OSU won at home against WVU.

6. jusme828

jusme828 2,500+ Posts

And Texas Tech wins at Kansas.

7. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Tech gets their first league win this season at Kansas, 68-56.
    Baylor is stomping ISU.

8. jusme828

jusme828 2,500+ Posts

ISU is trying to hang in there though. I think they lost at Baylor by about 40 points earlier this season.

9. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

10. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

yes, ISU did win the third quarter and just lost the second. But that first quarter, 19-2 BU, was brutal.

• Like Like x 1