Big 12 Media Days

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by TempestHorn, Oct 19, 2011.

1. TempestHorn

TempestHorn 500+ Posts

Okay as much as I can't stand her....this is probably THE QUOTE of the whole event!

2. Seattle4UT

Seattle4UT 1,000+ Posts

Great response by Coach Mulkey!

3. DINO22

DINO22 1,000+ Posts

I feel sorry for G.Blair he did not want to leave the Big 12.Like he said in his interview. Its based on Football and Money!

4. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

They were talking about Mulkey's quip on talk radio today. It's classic!

Of course Gary Blair doesnt want to go BACK to the SEC! LOL!

5. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

I like what Coach G has to say, especially about Cokie:

The Link

6. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

if you haven't read the entire Big 12 media interview by Coach G, she's got some high expectations for this team.

7. texexted

texexted 500+ Posts

Mulkey's response was perfect. Love her. She has balls -- and I mean that in the most complimentary way [​IMG]

8. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

yep, I liked Mulkey's reply. [​IMG]

9. BBV_Horn

BBV_Horn 1,000+ Posts

On the Women's Sports Podcast by Voepel and VanLengen, they were saying it was basically a "put up or shut up" year for GG...I say, she is gonna "put it up", and some posters will have to "shut up"....yeah!!

[​IMG]

10. Seattle4UT

Seattle4UT 1,000+ Posts

We'll see... "talk is cheap" isn't it, Goestenkors?

Frankly, to start off by mentioning "if we are healthy" is another excuse to preface another potential mediocre year of the "Renaissance" .

I do hope I'm wrong though. It's a bit tiresome and old seeing mediocrity permeate the program. Texas deserves better. Much better.

[​IMG]

11. Moooooo

Moooooo 5,000+ Posts

Lots of things are "tiresome", that's for sure . . .

12. Seattle4UT

Seattle4UT 1,000+ Posts

agreed. So tiring to see these sunshine pumpers boast a Coach with a 0-11 record against our soon to be over arch rival National Champions Texas A&M

13. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

14. outlookdude

outlookdude 250+ Posts

15. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

How pathetic to run down your coach. It does no good. How about wishing the program all the best and giving the coach and the players some positive energy. Every year is a new year. Every team a new team. Stop your useless, senseless, pointless, unsportsman-like, unHorn-like whining. Put on your big girl panties and get over it.

16. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

Mulkey was just towing the Baptist University line: "No sex outside of marriage" [​IMG]

17. Seattle4UT

Seattle4UT 1,000+ Posts

You say tomato, I say toma-toe regarding sunshine pumpers.

As for "my coach", who are you kidding? Since 2007, this Coach has done little to move the program forward, except for the so-called "intangibles" that some have spouted. Until Goestenkors does her job, which is winning conference championships and competing for national championships year in and year out in case any of you forgot, I have legitimate criticisms, especially when this "best coach available in 2007" makes a 1.06 million dollar salary. Are we now like A&M in football -- wait till next year?

And sticks and stones WCBB"nut".

[​IMG]

18. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

By all means, picks a coach of your choice and follow his/her program. Last time I checked G runs this one.

Looking forward to another excting season of BB. Got my tickets for Stanford!!! [​IMG]

19. Seattle4UT

Seattle4UT 1,000+ Posts

I support the team and definitely NOT the "coach". And seeing her in the recent video about reading [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

20. cmtsip

cmtsip 500+ Posts

Problem is the direction G is running the program has yet to be defined..... Have yet to see much change. Our fan base is too kind and has learned to settle for mediocrity when it comes to the women's basketball team. Seattle is on target with that..... [​IMG]