Big 12 predictions

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by elface, Jan 11, 2008.

1. warrior

warrior 2,500+ Posts

I cannot believe Aggies lost by 15 to Tech. Just shows how hard it is to win on the road in the Big 12. Looks like there is Kansas and then everyone else in the Big 12?

2. FarmerClone

FarmerClone 25+ Posts

Well, elface, you got two right so far. ISU at two wins. Hopefully we have more than one left in us. Next week at KU and at KSU will likely not be ind to ISU though.

3. blueag09

blueag09 250+ Posts

Preemptive post:
    A&M sucks at basketball now.

4. DAGMAR

DAGMAR 250+ Posts

K State is setup really well to beat us. We dont have anyone to hang with Beasley and their guards shut down aggy guards (although they suck pretty bad). Thats gonna be a tough one

5. Officer_Cartman

Officer_Cartman 100+ Posts

I wouldn't worry about losing to KSU away, they're a solid team. I would, however, worry about the wheels coming off the last 10 min or so.

6. warrior

warrior 2,500+ Posts

Baylor is 3 - 0 in the Big 12, Texas, Tech and the Aggies are a combined 2 - 5????

7. Can anyone besides Maric and Miller make a damn free throw? We make our damn free throws, we win that game.

What's new, another heartbreaker for my Huskers.

8. FarmerClone

FarmerClone 25+ Posts

Well, ISU now has three wins and is protecting home court well, but unfortunately, 3 wins may be where we stay because Wes Johnson re-injured his foot that kept him out of four games earlier this year and had him visibly limping in others. He may be out for the rest of the year.

Lucky Nebraska. First Missouri suspends half their squad, then ISU loses it's best player. Huskers might just find two wins in their next two games.