Big 12 threw no interceptions week 1

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Statalyzer, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

2. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

Yep no one played anyone with a pulse. I think one of Sams Td throws would have been a pick if it was LSU.

FWIW - I also saw one of burrow’s TDs that was a risky pass and should have been intercepted too.

3. 22Horn

22Horn 500+ Posts

Yep, passes are risky in every game and there may always be pick 6 opportunity...

QB's must red defenses and trends very well!

How good is Burrow?

4. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Good enough for Herman to have really wanted him.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

If we didn’t already have enough talent at QB in this conference to concern us, Bowman at Tech is back and very, very good.

6. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

I was listening to Big 12 sirius/XM radio today. The host was very complimentary of Alex Bowman ... said he was the best pure passer in the Big12 ... just a sophomore too

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Doesn't matter. Until Tech grows a defence they are not going any except one of the Big XII lower bowls.

8. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

If they can put lots and lots of points on the board, they're giant killers and they're dangerous (even with a sorry defense).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

I saw that Texas-ex QB, Shane Buechele, was 30/49 for 360 yds, 1 int, 0 TD at SMU. Shane ran 4 times for 3 yds.

They beat Arky St. 37-30.

Good to see Shane playing. I wish him well.

• Like Like x 3
  10. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Insert obligatory Arkie can't get up for a non-SEC! opponent even if it is a former conference foe joke <here>.

11. zuckercanyon

zuckercanyon 2,500+ Posts

I was thinking "nice stat!" and then, "wonder who posted that?" and then.....

OBVIOUSLY!!!!