Big12 SiriusXM Channel Is Finally Here!

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Badass, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

I follow Mark Packer. He announced several new SiriusXM deals today. Big12 channel is still in negotiations. Make it happen Big12. I love my SiriusXM radio

2. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Badass,

It's Bowelsby and the Las Colinas Cretin Corp. Don't hold your breath. I'm sure they'll hire NeinASS and/or KornFairy to negotiate for them. meaning the Big XII game of the week will likely be McNeese/Lamar.

:deadhorse:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

Lol, Sabre, it should be a no brainer! Sirius wants to pay us money to talk about us! Oh my. Can I vote Sabre to be the closer in this?!

• Like Like x 2
  4. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

And my cable still doesn’t have LHN, jeez.

5. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Neither does mine, and I exhausted my reruns of NCIS series after watching each episode 11 times during the Olympics.

6. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

It is finally here! Debuts Oct 22

• Like Like x 1
  7. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

(channel 375):hookem:

8. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Should I call tomorrow and sign up? Will they carry the rowing and badminton competition?

If Bowelsby had a clue, he'd do rebroadcast of Kern Tipps doing Humble Oil & Refining SWC Game of the Week.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

"I'm so old, I can remember when Exxon and Bill Clements were both still Humble".
    Wally Pryor 1988

• Like Like x 1
  10. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

I'm old enough to remember in the mid 60's as a kid listening to Kern Tipps doing the play by play of UT games on the Humble Network. On my humble little transitor radio powered by a 9 volt battery.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  11. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Especially remember UT player names he mentoned often like: Ernie Koy, Tommy Nobis, Marvin Kristinyk, Joel Brame, Linus Baer, Frank Bedrick, etc.